[Ending 2- lana]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

"hey y/n, look someone's here for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could see. i got off of their lap and turned around to see where they were facing.

i saw aizawa with the usual blank expression on his face. he walked up to me and lana with a small bag. he handed me the bag and as i peeked inside i reached in to grab whatever was in there. it was a photo, of our whole class. everyone was smiling, besides aizawa who was on his sleeping bag on the floor in the front row of the picture.

"i figured you'd want a picture. you know, to remember us" he said. i looked up to him with tears in my eyes and before i could stop, i launched myself at him and gave him a huge hug.

"you were the best teacher and temporary dad i could've asked for" i said through my tears. after his initial shock subsided i felt his arms brought down around me.

"anytime kiddo" he said. then the announcement for our flight to board came on the speakers. "you better get going now. i hope i see your name on the headlines one day- and i mean as a hero" he chuckled. as i looked at him to say goodbye one last time i realized he had glassy eyes but i never said anything. then i turned to lana and when i saw their expression i was confused, she almost looked happy.

"what's up with you?" i questioned them. however all she did was start digging in their bag and pulled out a piece of paper. when they showed it to me, i saw a ticket.

"i couldn't let you go alone" they smiled. and in that moment i felt so happy i just started crying tears of joy. "awwww my baby's so happy" he laughed as they brought me in for a hug. then keishin called us over and we boarded the plane. on our flight we talked about a bunch of things, except there was one thing i did not expect.

"hey y/n, can i tell you something and hope that it doesn't ruin things between us?" she looked to me with pleading eyes.

"of course, you can tell me anything" i told them. he took a deep breath and then just let it loose.

"i didn't just buy a ticket and move to america with you for no reason. i have feelings for you, like more than friends feelings. and if you don't have feelings for me i totally understand. oh god please don't hate me" lana sighed as she threw their head in their hands.

"hey lana. can you look at me?" i asked her as i slowly removed their hands from his face. they tilted their head up and all i saw was tears in her eyes. "okay, please don't cry, first of all. second of all, i have feelings for you too" i smiled at them.

"you actually do? you're not just saying that?" they questioned me.

"yes of course silly" i said as i brought him in for a hug.

years went by and me and lana had our own little life in america. we dated for a while and eventually we decided to get married.

-flashback to 3 years ago-

"i know pronounce you- wife and partner?" karma said, confused as to what he should call lana by. but they just happily nodded before pulling me in and swooping me down for a kiss. "sure, go ahead and kiss the bride" karma shrugged. the entire audience broke out into cheers and as we walked down the aisle hand in hand now, we could see all of our friends. most of them being from ua.

"WOOOHOOOOO" mina screamed as she stood up on her seat, i could see her bright smile for miles. as we walked i saw aizawa sitting towards the back with all might, and i nodded my head to greet them as they both wiped their eyes.

"now it's time to PARTYYYYYY" denki screamed from beside mina. and so we all went to the after party to party.

everyone was dancing, laughing, and crying of course. most of them were tears of joy though. at one point in the night came this father daughter dance type of deal and lana said that it was for me. when i questioned what they meant, since i didn't have a dad and keishin was a no show, aizawa appeared behind them. he danced with me  and gave me advice and told me not to screw it up. then he said he was proud of the person i was. and just like that day at the airport, i told him he was the best temporary dad anyone could ask for. and by the time the dance ended we were both in tears.

- present day -

i ended up becoming a top 15 hero in america while lana became a doctor of sorts. we had a really nice life going until about a year ago when we made additions to our little family.

-flashback to 1 year ago-

"pleaseeee? can we please have one?" lana asked me with puppy dog eyes and pleading hands.

"i'll think about it" i told them. of course they scoffed but agreed. later that night, however, when i got called into my hero work, i returned home to quite a surprise.

"look! your mamas home! surprise! and before you get mad i know you said no earlier but look how ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE this little munchkin is" they said as they held out a puppy in their arms who was wagging his tail and gave a happy yip when he saw me. and they were right, he was adorable

"i mean i didn't exactly say no" i said smiling as i took the puppy from their arms, and of course he immediately licked my face in response. "awww what's his name?" i asked lana

"i figured since i bought him- you could name him!" they said smiling.

"i like the name (puppies name)" i said, and of course lana agreed they liked it too just so i wouldn't be mad. but i couldn't be too mad when 3 months later lana was at work and i got a cat as revenge. they were absolutely flabbergasted when they came home. but instantly fell in love with the cat anyway.

now lana and i are living our own little family life with a dog and a cat. i enjoyed every last bit of it.

———————————
hey y'all 🤭

do you know how weird it is to write about urself??😭

anyway...

ITS DONE FUCKERS

TAKE THAT

THIS BOOK IS FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED

IM OUTTA HERE WHORES 😜

NOW GO DRINK SOME WATER AND EAT FOOD 😼