[Ending 2- 𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

"hey y/n, look someone's here for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could see. i got off of their lap and turned around to see where they were facing.

i looked over and saw denki looking like a train wreck. once he saw me he sprinted for me and wrapped me in a hug as he cried.

"denki you gotta stop crying or i'm gonna keep crying" i said as i started to cry even harder.

"i'm sorry. i just don't want you to leave me" he said as he hugged me for dear life.

"y/n" keishin said coming up to me and denki. "hello calamari. so, i've been thinking. i know calamari is a good kid, and you guys are obviously close. so, if you want, we can stay here" keishin said through gritted teeth.

"yes. yes! YES PLEASE! really? are you messing with me right now?!" i asked him as tears filled my eyes once more.

"no i'm not. if lana watches over you then i have no problem with you staying with it." he said with a straight face.

"it's any pronouns but 'it' asshole and you know it" lana said flipping him off.

"don't push it" he said glaring at them. and so, i ended up getting to stay in japan, living with lana. when karma finally had enough money he and shoyo moved back to japan also. leaving keishin in america.

denki and i graduated from ua. he ended up becoming a pro hero, and was very quickly climbing the ranks. i was a pro hero too, just not as big as him. but it's fine i enjoyed being a small time hero, it was less work for me.

at first we thought we weren't ready for kids, so we got a cat. he was orange, fluffy, and hated people. so i named him kyo.

but then everything changed when denki accidentally got me pregnant. i was terrified since we were still young i thought we weren't ready. but i'll never forget what he said.

-flashback to when you guys found out-

i looked at the stick horrified, thinking of every little thing that could go wrong.

"hey babe? are you okay?" i heard denki ask through the bathroom door.

"yea i'm fine" i said still looking at the stick terrorized.

"that wasn't reassuring at all. i'm coming in so cover anything up!" he said as he kicked the door open. but all he saw was me sitting in the tub curled up in a ball staring at the stick. he looked at the stick and saw it was positive.

"you're....pregnant?" he asked with a straight face. i looked to him and nodded. i was afraid of what he was gonna do or say but all he did was smile the biggest smile and broke out into a dance.

"WOOHOOOO!! IM GONNA BE A DAD!! what should we name her?! we should name her after mina! wait! what if it's a boy?! we'll name him denki jr!! I GOTTA CALL KIRI AND TELL HIM!!! AND BAKUGOU! I GOTTA TELL EM ALL!! BABE ARENT YOU EXCITED?! wait babe! don't cry please! i'm so sorry, i didn't mean any of that! what do you need baby?" denki asked, panicked when he saw me crying.

"nothing. i was so scared you would hate the baby or me and leave or i don't know." i said crying as he climbed in the tub and pulled me into a hug and rocked me.

"i would never do that. to you or denki jr. i love you y/n, with all my heart. so you better get used to me cause i'm in all the way. i love you too much to go y/n, and you better believe that. i know this probably isn't how you wanted to do it, and this isn't exactly how i wanted to do this either, but, will you marry me?" he asked me as he stared straight into my eyes with nothing but love. and even though i was a sobbing mess i managed to say yes. he pulled me into a hug and we just laid there in the bath tub.

"oh. i know i'm supposed to give you a fancy ring and all but this is all i've got for now. i can get you a real one first thing tomorrow" he said as he handed me a ring pop, making me laugh.

"i love it. it reminds me of when you fake proposed at lunch in our third year with a ring pop" i said as i showed off my hand.

-end of flashback-

we ended up having a very interesting wedding since it was last minute. we only had our close friends come. lana was the person who married us, mina was my maid of honor, my other bridesmaids were momo, jirou, and shoyo. kirishima was denki's best man, his other groomsmen being bakugou, sero, and shinsou. eri was the flower girl, karma was the security guard for some reason, and aizawa gave me away.

keishin tried crashing the wedding after he had a couple drinks but karma finally had his time to shine and put him in a head lock. bakugou, aizawa, kirishima and karma ended up taking him somewhere but they didn't come back with him sooooo...anyway denki and i had so much fun. we danced so much that at one point i broke a heel.

my favorite part though was when aizawa came to talk to us.

-flashback to your wedding night-

"woohoo!!" i shouted as denki spun me around.

"kaminari" aizawa called as he held a gift in his hands.

"yes?" denki and i both answered. shocking aizawa but he smiled

"right, there's two of you now" he said as he lightly smiled. i mouthed the word 'three' and pointed to my stomach. he looked at me with wide eyes, looked at my stomach and smiled, then glared at denki. making me laugh and denki nervously laugh.

"don't worry aizawa, you'll be it's grandpa" i smiled at him. aizawa looked at me with the softest smile i had every seen and i couldn't tell with the lighting but it looked like teared up.

"anyway, i wanted to give this to you. i hope you enjoy it, and your marriage" he said as he brought us both in for a hug.

-end of flashback-

aizawa's gift ended up being my favorite. he had gone through all of the old security footage from denki and i's time at ua, and put it all in one video. bringing back memories from when it all started. i looked down to my stomach and then to denki then back to the screen that held our memories. i couldn't wait to make new memories with our son, shouta kaminari.

——————
hey besties 🕺🕺

sorry i disappeared for a bit, i finally got to see my mom for the first time since my birthday so i was spending time with her

and got a little distracted with teachers bet...iykyk 🤠

ANYWAYYYYY

go eat and drink something

or my bestie rengoku is gonna come kick ur ass 🙄🙄