[Ending 2 - 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

——————

"hey y/n get up someone came for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could get off of their lap and stand up.

i looked over and saw shoto with a distraught look on his face and once he mad eye contact with me he rushed over to me he pulled me into a hug and buried his head in my shoulder.

"i'm so sorry y/n i don't know what i did but please don't leave me" i heard him muffle through the sobs. it broke my heart to hear the hurt in his voice.

"shoto you know you did nothing wrong. this isn't your fault please don't blame yourself. i would never leave you" i said as i hugged him as tightly as i could and started to cry.

"then why do you have to leave?" he mumbled.

"i don't have a choice" i said sobbing.

"actually you do" i heard a deep voice from behind shoto say. i looked up and was met with the cold eyes of endeavor. i nearly glared at him but shoto knew i was mad so he just pulled me behind him before i could do anything stupid. meanwhile lana was standing behind him holding up both of their middle fingers.

"what are you doing here?" shoto asked his dad in a monotone voice.

"to fix some things. i know i haven't been the best father, but i can see how happy she makes you. i can see how hurt you are by her having to leave. so i'm going to go talk with her brother over there and see if there's a way she can stay" he said as he walked over to keishin. i looked over to shoto with shock all over my face just to find he was as shocked as i was.

"did you know about this?" i asked him but he just shook his head no.

"not at all" he said but then he pulled me into another hug. "but i'm glad" he said.

after some arguing and a few threats, endeavor ended up putting shoyo and i in the custody of karma, since he was 18 already. keishin ended up being so pissed he still went to america. while the three of us ended up getting adopted by aizawa.

when we went back to the dorms i ignored the rest of the guys since they were being rude to me and just went to my room so we could cuddle. the second i shut my door shoto clung to me like i was his personal teddy bear. i ended up having to waddle to the bed since he had wrapped his arms around me from behind. but i didn't mind, it made me laugh.

"how come your only a big baby around me?" i asked him.

"cause no one else matters" he mumbled into my back. i pulled him onto the bed and at first he seemed like he didn't know what to do but then he got comfortable and was fine. he even warmed us up a little using his half hot side.

"shoto?" i called for him and he just hummed sounding like he was about to fall asleep. "will you go out with me?" i asked but i felt him immediately tense up. "if you don't feel the same that's fine" i said sleepily. shoto however laughed.

"how could i not feel the same? of course i'll go out with you" he said as he pulled me into his chest and we both fell asleep.