[Ending 2- 𝗸𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮]

ayo why we going so fast??

lana 🤨⁉️
yea that's right
feel guilty
wait-
which one of you guys came to say goodbye??

————————

"hey y/n, look someone's here for you" lana said as they released me from their hug so i could see. i got off of their lap and turned around to see where they were facing.

i looked up to see eijiro standing there with a small red octopus plushie, with a heartbroken look on his face. once he found me he ran towards me with wide open arms.

once we embraced he held onto me securely, like he was afraid i would let go.

"don't leave! don't leave me alone...please" he begged as he sobbed into my shoulder. hearing him sound so broken, broke a piece of me, so i clutched onto him tighter.

"eij, if there was any way i could stay i would. trust me. it hurts like a bitch to have to leave you" i said crying while i clutched his shirt.

"not if i can fucking help it" lana said as they got up, storming over to keishin.

"how much you wanna bet he's gonna get arrested again?" i said watching them with a questionable look.

"i'll bail her out for you, don't worry about it" eij said patting my head as i leaned on his shoulder.

we continued to watch as lana talked with keishin with dramatic hand gestures, eventually the both of them started to raise their voices. then, keishin yelled something at lana and smacked her across the face. so, lana, being lana, punched him across the face and tackled him as she started pounding her fists into his face. just like karma taught her.

speaking of karma, he was watching her cheering her on, while shoyo was using the bathroom. again. eventually the security came and dragged lana off of keishin and handcuffed the both of them. as they walked her out, she looked to me with a smile.

"ain't no way he can make you take that flight now! he's gonna be hospitalized FOR AT LEAST A WEEK! AHAHAHA" lana walked away laughing while the police officer gave them a very concerned look. i stood there dazed at what she just did, and how they completely tackled my much bigger brother just so i didn't have to go.

"well lana's got a point. he can't make us go to america if he's in the hospital" karma said walking up to us with a very lost looking shoyo behind him. as the realization hit me i broke down into tears of joy.

"hey, y/n what's wrong? i thought this was a good thing?" eij asked me as he tried to soothe me.

"it's great!" i said with a huge smile, even with the tears streaming down my face.

"aww don't cry babe, i'll cry!" eij said with water lined eyes as he wrapped his arms around me. "cmon i think we should go bail lana out before they find a way to earn more jail time" he said, making me laugh.

once we bailed lana, we all went back to the dorms. my brothers were being petty as hell to every guy but eijiro, which was very interesting to watch. lana didn't even look at any of them. and me and eij were in our own world anyway.

we ended up staying together, for 6 years, then he proposed. his was the simple, take me out to dinner and put the ring in my desert, then propose when i found it. he always like doing cheesy stuff with me.