Extra chapter

I feel guilty for the way I ended the book so here is one extra chapter.
Have fun byeeeeee.

***The Day Ella Died***
"Hey Ellie"

"Ellie?" I asked Alex who was laying next to me on my bed, it was a little cold so we were under the blankets, Alex had his hand around me.

"Yeah Ellie." He replied confidently

"Have you forgotten my name or you have a fetish of some sorts" I joked causing him to crack a smile.

"Haha funny"

"It actually is" I say bursting into a hysterical fit

"Why Ellie tho?" I asked after getting my self together.

I was over at Alex's place, it's our usual hangout I guess, we do this often.

Sometimes at his place others at mine.

Right now we were laying on the couch with our legs tangled under the blanket.

No get your head out of the gutter, we didn't do anything bad just talks and some jokes here and there.

"Come ooonnnnn"

"Every one calls you Ella and I refuse to believe I'm everyone" he says with a confident grin plaster on his lips.

My eyes immediately went to the pink lumps that he calls his lips, I was tempted to just pull him in and kiss the life out of him, but I was scared to ruin the little trust and friendship that has managed to bud between us.
Some days I can't even believe that Alex is even friends with me, hell he talks to me like actually conversation and ever since that accident he had changed completely.

"You aren't anyone obviously, you are Alex" my voice came out do low I could barely even believe I said anything at all.

Then the battle between our eyes started no one wanted to back out of the staring competition that we indirectly started.

"Look there's something I need to tell you" Alex began

"Wait"

"What?"

"There's something I need to do first" I say, my fingers trembling

"Which is?" He asked tilting his head to the side, He does that a lot and I think it's really cute.

I took deep breath to calm my heart as it was already slamming against my rib cage.

Here goes nothing, I dived for his lips before he could react I pulled away.

His eyes were wide open as if he couldn't believe what had happened.

"I-im so sorry" I quickly stutter as the realization of what I did came crashing down.

"It's fine" He replies with a smile on his face.

"Now I definitely have to tell you, I..."

He was interrupted by his phone.

"Hey mom" He answer running his hand through my hair, I loved it more than anything our legs still tangled underneath the covers.

"Ok I'll be there in a minute"he says before hanging up

"When I come back we can talk" he tells me his head resting on mine

Before I could get out of the blanket completely he pulled me back and kissed me.

My heart raced a thousand miles per minute I couldn't believe what was happening.

"We definitely have to talk" He says pulling away.

I escorted him to the door before plopping on the couch, my mind couldn't get over the fact that I kissed Alex.

I heard the door bell thinking it was Alex, maybe he forgot something

Literally on cloud nine I skipped to answer the door.

"Who's there?" I asked still giddy from the kiss

No response

"Alex" I called out from behind the door

I looked through the peep hole and saw nothing, confused I opened the door to see...

"Claire, what are you doing here?" I asked as my blood turned cold.

She didn't reply, before I could slam the door on her I felt a tiny prick on my shoulder before I could even scream, my consciousness began to fade off.

"Sleep you bitch"

Alex's pov

"She was taken from my fucking house" I yelled at the officer who was talking to me.

"Maybe she left to go home"He shrugs obviously not interested in the teenage boy infront of him

"Her mom didn't even see her through out the day" I shoot back at him.

"Yet you were alone with her" He says raising his brow

"My mom called me to get something for her and I left Ella at my house, only for me to come back and see no one there, her phone was even on the damn floor" I yelled, my hands itched to punch the daylights out of the officer infront of me but I doubt me being arrested is going to help me find Ella.

"I am well aware that you were ...uhm a tormentor to Miss Ella ....uhm let's call it a bully"

"I did bully her, and no I'm not proud of it but what has this got to do with anything"

He writes something on his notepad before saying "Things like this happens it's normal, she probably ran away"

"What!, That's not my Ellie, she didn't run" I yelled at the officer infuriated

"Really and how would you know?." The officer ask smugly lifting a brow "Let the police do their job while you run after cheerleaders in mini skirts".

"Fuck you" I cussed walking out on the officer pissed off that he wasn't thinking like he had a brain.

I had a terrible feeling about this but I really hope nothing happens to her.

Hiiiii yalll

Thanks for giving this book a chance, please be sure to check out my other book :

NANNY EXPRESS

ALSO LIKE, COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND SHARE, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Love you all