39.

Maxwell high student Ella Anderson has been found dead.
The seventeen years old had being diagnosed with bulimia a few weeks ago.

She attended AAA classes and had a psychiatrist and a nutritionist working with her but it was belived that she managed to dodge all attempts.

She had scars on her body from her previous attempts to take her life.
The principal of Maxwell has been fired on an account to Turning a deaf ear to her reports of bullying.

Claire Simmons a fellow class mate who had been responsible for disfiguring Ella Anderson's face and purposely crashing her car with Alex Benjamin in the passenger sit ,had escaped from the mental institute she had been placed in two days before the death of her classmate Ella Anderson.

The death of Ella Anderson is believed to be murder.

It's believed that Claire simmons had a hand in the Death of Ella Anderson investigation is still on-going.

The whole town mourn the death of a daughter,friend , a classmate and a beautiful human being may her spirit rest in perfect peace Condolences to her family and friend.

Alex pov:

"It's complete bull ,Ella was fine yesterday she's been fine for weeks, she had been eating and getting better she talked to her psychiatrist. The news anchor got that fact twisted. Imagine waking up in the morning to find to find someone you value missing. Her body was found in a ditch...... a fucking ditch" I yelled to the police officer who had come to investigate me

"Son you need to calm down" The officer says not flinching at my outburst.

"I am not your SON!!"

"I can't, I never got to tell her"
I broke down

A few weeks later

Ella was laid to rest and it was terrible.
People who didn't even know her cried.
Her mother was hysterical that we had to take her out of the church.
I could barely hold myself together but I had too I know she wouldn't want for me to cause a scene.
she says I have  an ugly crying face, in my defense I had something in my eye

Claire was eventually found.
She had been found days later laughing in Ella's room and ripping up her belongings.

She had been found guilty of murdering Ella and all she did was laughed
"The bitch deserved it. She goes around laughing and smiling thinking she's better than me, jokes on her she's dead"
She was dragged away to where ever it is.

I just don't care Claire took Ella away from me and she deserves to suffer.

I go to my room grabbing a paper and pen I wrote;

Dear victim,
It's kinda cowardly for me to say this now i am in love with you.

You are probably gonna roll in your grave when you see this.

I thought you like the way I treated you,they told me that you like bad boys ,guys who don't treat you right.

I know lame and stereotypical.

I had no clue I caused you so much pain you should have told me I know I went to far.

I saw Claire earlier that day passing you a blade I asked her why she did that she told me you needed them to shave I thought it was werid but I did nothing because you smiled I thought you were cool with it.

You should have said something.

I never wanted you to cut I never knew you cut until that night I read all your letters.

I never had issues with your weight you were perfect but Claire told me you didn't like it so I did those nasty stuff.

I know it's not an excuse for everything I had been doing.

That why I gave you an apple you were becoming too lean I was scared you would hurt yourself.

Claire told me the burger you were about to eat had some pickles an I know for a fact you were allergic, I didn't want anything to happen to you.
So I smacked it from your hand.

I shouldn't have ,I should have just told you to not eat it or asked you myself.

I'm sorry,sorry for being stupid, sorry for not approaching you in the first place.
I'm sorry won't fix anything.
You are gone
Gone for ever.

I'm sorry.

Yours forever,
Your bully.

That's the end Yippy the fist ever book I've completed .
yes there are errors I'll get to them in due time but  for now I hope you enjoyed the book.
Leave a comment on what you think.
Love you all for the support on this book .

Be sure to check out my other book
nanny express by me🤭.