Dear Bully 30

A/N
This chapter doesn't start as a letter.

Enjoy.

I walked the halls after school, my head down as usual I could definitely feel the hateful glares directed towards me.

"Well well well looky who we have here"

"Hello Claire" I greeted her trying to walk past her but she pulls me back.

"Don't mention my name you low life, you though it'd be fun to steal Alex away from me, You, Y-You Whore"

It was shocking to hear Claire stammer she always knows what to say.

"I did no such thing" I argued

"Oh please cut the bull, We both know that he's been spending more time talking than actually hurting you" she sneered.

"H-he decided to stop" I stammered scared as the evil glint in Claire's eyes shine.

"Well my friends and I want to give you a free make over ....Don't we girls".

The girls standing behind her nod, fake smiles plattered on their lips.

"Thanks for the offer but I have to decline"
I tried walking around them but they blocked my path.

The halls were now empty as the day was slowly coming to an end orange clouds in the sky.

"I wasn't asking" She snapped her fingers and the girls grabbed my hand hurting me in the process.

"Please let me go" I cried as they dragged me into the abandoned wing of the school before tying me up with the ropes they had apparently brought along with them.

They dug out blades from their purse before setting to work redesign my body it was so painful but it brought some sick joy to me.
The blade stung as it came in contact with my already bruised skin.

"How about I change this pretty little face of yours and give your hair more style".

She thinks I'm pretty I'm making progress.

Claire dragged the blade on my right cheek causing me to scream out in anguish.

She started cutting and dragging my once long hair.

When she was done she smiled and said

"My master piece is complete"
She let out a chuckle before shasahing away.

I was left in a pool of my own blood
I could barely move, pain ran all over my body.

I managed to slide toward one of the blades they had left and tried to cut myself loose it was difficult I ended cutting my skin along with the ropes but payed it no mind because the rest of my body was in extreme pain.

I don't know how I did it but I made it home .

Mum was passed out on the coach I trudge up stairs to my room passing the mirror on the hall
I looked a mess my hair chopped in all places cloths bloodied and skin pale

I managed to get a warm bath running before getting in the tub
Closing my eyes.

I'm fine I keep saying to myself.

Everything is alright

I'm pretty

I'm pretty

I'm pretty

I'm not fat

I'm pretty

I kept on chanting it in my head like a mantra.

Before darkness enveloped me.