Dear Bully 6

Dear Bully,
You moved to the next house
Guess we are neighbors now
I am honestly scared that you live so close by but at the same time I have this hope that Maybe you'll stop.

Maybe seeing me almost everyday you'll get tired and leave.

Hopefully you do leave.

***Ella's pov***
Mother invited the one family, I would rather drown than sit on the same table, over for dinner.

I tried telling her it was a bad idea but she threatened to starve me and lock me up in the basement and I was more terrified of the basement than I was of Alex.

My bully

Dinner was full of chatter and happy laughter coming from my mother who hasn't smiled in years. I was surprised and at the same time happy it was filling to see mother happy even if it was just an act for the night.

Alex sat beside me during dinner and I was so scared, my hands were shaking, The fear was too much and I almost had a panic attack.

I could barely hold my fork and he noticed it.
He obviously found it funny because he laughed at me.

I was about eating a piece of pickle not that I liked it but Mother was angry at me so she gave me chopped pickles for dinner.

It's surprising no one said anything about my very questionable choice of food, not that I actually even had a choice.

I felt it, a sharp sting on my thigh, it hurt so bad the sting repeated until I dropped my fork and clutched my leg.

The was tender and red.

Alex was poking me with his fork he kept on poking me till I dropped my fork I turned to him my eyes teary and he smiled.

He fucking smiled like he did nothing wrong.

The red bloches on my thighs mother saw them after Alex and his family left and she thinks I've gone back to cutting.

I swear I haven't....yet.

Honest.