Werewolves

It was a calm night; all the Mikaelson siblings besides Finn were sitting in their mansion at Mystic Falls

A knock at the door rings out

Kol stands up "I'll go see who it is" then he opens the door

a dark colored women barges in with something wrapped in a bright blue blanket rounding to the sitting room.

she marches to Klaus and shoves the thing in the blanket in his hands.

"He's yours; I am not going to raise it. That boy cannot effect my perfect life"

she then marches out of the house slamming the door behind her not looking back but was shaking slightly

The Original Hybrid looked down at the now opened blanket to see a small boy staring up at him with bright blue eyes. They were very similar to his own but he would never admit it. The young boy turns his head looking up at Klaus. Then Klaus wrinkles his nose at the small child.

"I can't have children" he says passing the child to his dear sister "I guess we can't exactly kick it to the streets"

Klaus gets up to compel one of his hybrids to prepare a room for the child. Before he leaves his older brother stops him.

"The child needs a name, Niklaus"

that's when Klaus looked over "What would you name it, brother"

the boy pushed the blanket over to reveal a name

"His name is Samael" the Klaus leaves the room

_________________________________________________________________________________

by the time Samael was three he was pretty sure no one loved or even liked him. He was a very smart child for his age and did everything on his own. That was mostly because he wasn't a people person. The only time he approached one of the Mikaelson's is if he really needed money and that was only to steal it from them. They never did notice.

He hadn't yet given up hope that something would happen to make father pay attention to him.

"Hey baby wolf" Tyler Lockwood smiles "Some of the other Hybrids and I are going to the Grill. Do you wanna come?"