dirty country bar

she takes us to a ugly bar

Hope takes my hand as we walk in

"Well, I can see why you wanted to come here. I feel safer already"

Hayley turns to us and bust out laughing

"The three of you are making the same face"

little sister gives a big sigh "That's because you brought us to a discusting looking bar"

she rolls her eyes "You three are too much"

a grouchy looking man looks at us "We're closed"

I look around

"You don't look very closed to me"

"We are for you"

dad smiles "Well, perhaps you failed to notice the hat"

Hayley sighs "I'll take a bourbon. Unless Hollis is still serving that moonshine of his"

another man walks out and stands stunned

"Well, I'll be dammed" he walks to the bartender "I got this"

the mean bartender leaves

"It's been a long time since you danced on my bar, Hayley Marshall"

"Mommy dances on bars?" Hope speaks up causing me to smirk

Hayley smiles "It's been a long time since I danced on any bar. I get in a different kind of trouble these days"

they both turn to us and points at Hope "Hollis, meet Hope"

"Oh, look at her"

they turn to us

"Ah, city boy, huh? Wouldn't have guessed that and he's got a kid too"

my nose scrunches "I like indoor plumbing"

"And clothes from stores" dad asks elbowing me playfully

Hayley now looks awkward

"Hollis, this is Klaus and Samael. They're my...daughter's father and brother. It's a long story"

poor guy looks confused now as he looks to us

"We just...need a place to lay low"

they stare at each other before he sighs "You picked a pretty rough time for us around here. A lot of folks are giving up on the pack altogether" OK "Well, for teh reigning dart-throwing, tequila-shooting champ in Willoughby Lake? I just wish there were a few more people to give you a proper homecoming"

they start talking in some unknown country language I don't fully understand

"Dad" I whisper

he looks over to see both Hope and I staring

"Can we leave" Hope whimpers "This place is dirty"

"And they are speaking a language I don't know" I grumble "Which is weird because I know lots of languages"

dad sighs "Just give your mother a chance"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

dad, Hope, and I are trying to convince Hayley to leave

"I'm quite sure this glass hasn't been washed in teh past decade, which makes it the cleanest thing in this establishment"

Hayley rolls her eyes "And you have hit your complaint quota for the day. Congrats. You are officially the worst"

"Well, I haven't" I jump in "And Hope hasn't. These seats are sticky....I'm going to have to throw away these jeans and they are Givenchy"