What is happening

I'm sitting on stage with Hope in my arms a bunch of werewolves guarding

vines grow from outside the windows until their is no window

Dahlia

"They're dahlias" Hayley whispers "she knows we're here"

I can hear her walking outside

something blows up outside

the werewolves start dying....pity they amuse me

she's in the club now whistling a hum

maybe it won't be so bad with her....maybe she'll love me

I lean down towards Hope to whisper "Whatever happens, little witch. I love you always and forever"

Dahlia stops right outside the room

Hayley snatches up Hope and backs up

her eyes land on me from my spot feet away from where she is

"What a handsome boy! Hello, my child. I--"

she see's the sand

"I was hoping you and I could have an intimate chat Samael. Though I sense by entering, you would have me at a considerable disadvantage"

I get up and walk towards her

Hayley grabs my shoulder "Why don't you come on in? I would love to show you some hybrid hospitality"

"I only wanted to see little Samael. Won't be long now-- surely you've noticed the spell protecting you is growing weaker?"

"Would you love me?" I ask "If I was to come with you"

she smiles at me with a gentle glow in her eyes

"I would. You seem like the kind of boy I would get along with; intelligent, powerful, knows what he wants. If you came with me the rest of your family would be safe-but you only truly care for Hope don't you. I assure you I won't harm a hair on her head no matter what"

I smile

"You're not taking him" Hayley growls

I sigh "Why do you care, Hayley? You think me a monster don't you?"

"I assure you, Samael will have a happy life with me. Freya has a strong memory of family that I took from her. You've isolated Samael; he knows only loneliness and sadness. He will miss Hope but he'll take comfort in the fact she will be loved"

Dahlia smiles at me "Say your goodbye's Samael" then she disappears

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah's here

"Of course I tried to call you, Elijah! But since Dahlia was about to take down both Klaus and Mikael, I'm guessing that a cell phone tower was a piece of cake"

Elijah doesn't look happy "And where were the wolves who stood guard"

"Dead" I state simply

Klaus arrives "That's it-- you're coming with me to the compound"

"Where Dahlia send Josephine this morning? No way! We'd be sitting ducks, just like we will be here as soon as he spell breaks"

"It doesn't matter" I say "Hope will be fine when I go with Aunt Dahlia my family"

they all stare at me

Klaus angerly steps towards me "You're not going anywhere unless I tell you to"

I stand looking him in the eye "WHY DO YOU CARE?!? YOU HATE ME!!! I'M JUST SOMEONE WHO WAS THROWN ON YOU"

"Both of you, please-- we're playing into Dahlia's hands" Elijah sighs

"Not doing as I say plays into her hands! While you three have been kow-towing to Freya, devising ways to flee, and planning on giving yourselves up, I've been forging a new path. I know what Freya was planning, and I know how to kill Dahlia"

thirty minutes later they're still fucking arguing when me going with her would alleviate all the problems

"KLAUS" the wolf shouts

he comes in with Aiden's body

"Jack" Hayley whispers

"KLAUS" he screams again

everyone finally comes in

"Klaus made Aiden spy on us. Instead, he told me everything--so you killed him"

okay first off that makes literally no since

"So what if I did" Klaus growls pointing at the body "This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me"

oh god really

"Just give us the word, Jackson" another werewolf says

a word for what? To die?

"Yes!" Klaus shouts "Come and have a go! But you'll be putting your life on the line for one who is willing to betray you. Perhaps this never would have happened if he'd had a real alpha"

dear lord

I take Hope and go to a different room

"Bubba" she whispers to me "No leave"

my smile weakens "I have to, Sissy. To protect you"

"stay" she cries "stay with sissy"

I kiss her head and rock her "It's okay you're little, You won't remeber me"

Hayley comes into the room after awhile "Get up you're coming with us to the bayou"

what?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sitting outside watching Jackson dig a fucking grave for Aiden

Hayley walks out "Elijah called. Freya is doing a locator spell to find us. We need to leave. Now" she notices the grave is for Aiden "Wait--you're burying Aiden here?"

Jackson sighs "We can't keep carrying him around forever. Just give me a minute to get him in the ground"

"You said that this is how wolves bury murders and traitors. I know that Aiden was answering to Klaus, but he was loyal to the pack in the end that's what got him killed, Jack"

Jack is a stupid nickname it's like calling me Sam

"Why don't you give him a Viking barrel? It's quick and easy" I give "Isn't that what you crescents do anyhow"

Jackson smiles at me "You know underneath all that Klausness you aren't that bad of a kid"

my eyes furrow

"I still don't know what that means"

the werewolf gets out of the whole and takes my hand leading me towards the river

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah's done showed up out of no where

"We have another plan. Rebekah and Davina found a way. If we can replicate Hope's magic, we can lure Dahlia into a trap After which, I'll kill her myself"

Elijah seems to not like Jackson very much

"All we need is a vial of Samael's blood"

oh

"What if I don't want to give it to you" I ask "I mean you could just, you know, take me with you"

Elijah glares at me

Hayley grabs my fucking arm rather harshly might I add and puts my blood into the vial before tossing it to Elijah

"And when we know it's safe, you can return Samael and Hope to were the belong-- with family"

I'm family now huh