I've done been kidnapped

I'm watching Freya sketch a rough draft of a spell then dad comes in the room and starts pacing

"Could you stop" I snap "You're being annoying"

"He's hovering" Freya sighs

dad doesn't look like he likes that word "I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavors? Let's see. Perhaps I should bring Vincent here? Force him to aid you by removing his legs?"

Auntie Freya rolls her eyes "Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either. Besides, if he leaves the St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next?"

Elijah enters the room

"The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother"

"What a surprise" dad pops "Another day, another witch-inspired vendetta"

"Well, Davina can take care of Kol for now. Let us focus our energies on Lucien. How do we demolish that rodent?"

"I'm working on it" Freya sighs

dad smiles "Yes! While we all have our roles to play, Finn can stay here and oversee whatever Freya is doing. Elijah and I are going to actually accomplish something"

Finn walks in the room "What have I been signed up for?"

"Staying with Aunt Freya" I smile

"And you" dad asks "After what happened yesterday you need to stay in and no magic for a couple days"

WHAT

"You're punishing me for saving Finn???" I yell "Should I kill him again??"

Finn eyes widen

"The time for talking is done" dad snaps then leaves with Elijah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finn is reading a book, I'm looking out the window, and Freya is still working on the sketch

Elijah walks in the room from god knows where "Freya, we are out of time"

Freya looks at him with this look "A sigil is a complicated magical symbol, weaponized and condensed to its most potent form. If I combine the right elements, we'll have a chance at stopping Lucien, and if I don't..."

there is panicked knocking from down stairs

we all rush down there but Hayley beats us

It's Cami

"What's wrong" Hayley asks

"It's Klaus....Lucien has him" Cami is loosing it

Hayley turns to us "Freya! Invite her in!"

"Yeah, come in, you're invited"

she walks in

"Tell us what happened" Finn says "Use calm words and breath"

"Lucien ambushed him. He knocked him around like it was nothing"

"Did he bite him" Hayley asks

it wouldn't work if it did because dad is a werewolf

Cami shakes her head furiously "No. I think he wanted him alive. I followed them. Lucien took Klaus back to the penthouse"

I grab Freya "We need to keep working on that spell"

"Klaus said you can't do magic" Freya points out

my eyes roll "That went out the window when he was kidnapped....I have a plan"