Tried to kill my dad

somehow both dad and I meet in an abandoned house

"I heard that you were making a weapon to kill Marcel" comes out of my mouth "Why didn't you tell me or involve me"

"You're thirteen" he says

I turn to him "I've been taking care of this family for five years! You think Hayley has? I'm the one who found the way to bring you all back! I'm the one who basically raised Hope! I did better then you ever could!"

"You don't need to do that anymore, you can be a kid" dad says

my eyes roll "Freya gave me these beads to bury here and we're done. We don't need ot fight"

the Hallow as Hope appears beside me "He thinks you can't take it. That you can't protect me when we both know you can do it better then anyone"

"I have my guard up" I growl

when I turn around dad has his hybrid eyes out

"Don't do this" I state "I'll win; you're old news and I'm better then you. Stronger then you. I can protect Hope better then you"

"No you can't!" he rages "I am the father! I can protect her!"

I grab dads arm and brake it but he grabs my leg twisting and now we're struggling with each other

a second dad who is the Hollow appears "End this. There is no other way. He's a threat to Hope"

we continue to struggle

then I rebreak my leg so it can heal

"I shouldn've let you rot below the compound" I growl

"Your mistake"

he looks over to nothing

"You're a threat to Hope"

then the second dad appears "Do it now, or forever be second to him"

both our arms reach for each others hearts

"We both we're taught mercy is for the weak" second dad says

I brake his neck

the Hollow presents itself in a new form, a shadow with a human-like figure

"Leave my family alone" Freya shouts then throws a potion on the floor. It fucking squeals and then disappears

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

we're back at the compound, dad is laying there still kind of dead

Elijah offers me so alcohol

"Normally I would" I grumble "But I suppose I should keep my mind unaltered"

"Weird" Elijah mumbles "I feel the exact opposite"

Freya walks in the room

"Rest easy, brother, nephew. I have Nik bound for the time being. Even more, I can find no trace of the Hollow's magic in either of you"

"so where is it?" Elijah asks

"If we knew we wouldn't be sitting here" I scoff "The thing obviously wants to sacrifice someone powerful so we have to be prepared"

my eyes go back to dad

Elijah sits down with his hand over my chest

I scoff again "I broke his neck I can obviously kick your ass"

Dearest Uncle glares at me "Don't make yourself the bad guy, Samael"

"Might be the bad guy to you" I shrug "But Hope will always pick me over any of you"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bunch of people are walking around with decoration. Hayley walks in to where I am with a confused face

"We were heading out, and now we're throwing a party? I see"

I smile innocently "One that will be attended by New Orleans' most influential creatures"

"You do realize that everyone hates us"

"It was Marcel's idea" I give "He is co-host. Tonight we are celebrating the truce between the Mikaelson family and him"

her eyebrows go up "Everyday you start to seem more and more like you're father"

I go to walk down the stairs "I'm trying to think like him here. Marcel is going to help me weed out those in league with the Hollow"

"Have fun with that" Hayley sighs "Hope's with Mary, where is Klaus, and where is Freya"

"Dad is in his room with the door locked but he's bound in there, and I think Freya is with her new girlfriend, Keelin"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are still decorating. I'm gazing at the amazing ice sculpture when Elijah walks up

curse my life

well...it already is

"You get your party techniques from your father"

"Well" I lead off "It's a shame this lion will soon be red it is beautiful"

"Violence must only be seen as a last resort, it will only weaken our position"

my eyes turn to him "I've done violence for the last five years and it's done good. And I am a creature of habits. Elijah, dad might take council with you but I don't"

he nods his head and goes to walk away

"Nephew, please, remember that the point of tonight is to create a false sense of security. A little music, a little champagne, some stealthy reconnaissance... no bloodshed" his eyes narrow "Do we understand each other"

I walk towards him with a scowl "They threatened me. They threated Hope. Bloodshed will happen whether or now I have to take you out like I did dad"

"And how do we protect Hope from all this"

I sigh

"She worships you, Samael. Don't show her the monster you've become"

my head hangs "I don't want her to see me like that, but I can't sit by while they threated Hope and I. I need repercussion"

"You will get them" Elijah tells "Let me do this"

he pats my shoulder

"Please. And should any turmoil arise, should anyone dare to disrupt our kingdom, let them answer to me"

with a locked jaw I nod