Grandmother?

"SAMAEL" I hear Klaus yell

going down stairs I walk to see Klaus, Elijah, Finn, and someone else

"Yes" I gulp still a little freaked out when he almost hit me

the lady approaches me "You must be my grandson"

um what? Lady?

not knowing what to say I just blink at her

she smiles again before hugging me

WHAT IS HAPPENING

"Lady" I say "Could you get off of me"

Klaus chuckles "I don't think he likes you, mother"

"I'm surprised you haven't used him yet" the lady who is apparently my grandmother says "He's very powerful"

"Samael is just a little wolf" Elijah states "That's all"

"No" she states "He's a very powerful witch. He must have gotten it from me"

I was just hoping that one time where I made that body disappear was a fluke

Klaus glares at me

"I only made that body disappear once" I say "I was hoping that it wasn't me"

he breathes heavily through his nose "Sit down"

I take the empty seat

"Why don't you say what you came here to say, so this wretched night can end?" Klaus snaps

damn, I don't know why I have to be here

"It pains me that you and Elijah look at me with such disdain. I wish you could see that my every action has been to protect you"

I look around "I'm sorry didn't you try to kill them. I'm not really sure how mothers are suppose to act because I don't have one but uh that's not how you protect your kids"

Klaus chuckles at me "You're right, mother. It was a good idea to bring Samael down here"

"Can I leave now" I ask "I don't know what you're planning but I don't wanna die. Being six forever sounds awful"

the lady, who says she's my grandmother, looks at me "You should take heed in what you are, Samael. You can be bad or you can be good it's all up to you"

I look at Klaus "Can I go; she's creeping me out"

Klaus laughs again "Go ahead"

with that I get up and go back to my room to hopefully avoid the other wolves that are living with us

______________________________________________________________________________

I decided to go for a walk in the woods one day

"Samael?" a wolf asks "What are you doing here"

my eyes narrow

another wolf walks out

"Who are you two?" I smirk "Itching to die?"

"Ever so like Klaus" the first one says "I'm Jackson; I was suppose to be Hayley's husband"

my eyes shift to the second "Who's he?"

"Ansel" the man says "Who are you little wolf"

"Samael Mikaelson"

"Ansel this is Klaus's son" this Jackson says "He's just like him and Klaus won't admit he's his son"

"Why does he care" I snap "He's just another wolf that dad will kill in two seconds"

"I'm Niklaus real father" the man says "You're grandfather"

I blink at him "Great, another person to hate me"

all of a sudden he's hugging me "I know you've had a hard life but I'm not here to hate you"

okay this is weird and a trick

he starts taking me with him until we get to a cemetery

I don't know what's happening

"You" I hear Klaus say

Ansel smiles hand still on my shoulder "Niklaus"

"No, no! You're not real"

"Niklaus" Ansel calls

"NO!" Klaus yells "You're a phantom, conjuring by Ester, that's all that you are"

is he?

"Mother! Stop this charade! I know that thing is not real"

Ansel pushes me towards Klaus

"Look at me, Niklaus"

Klaus turns toward us

"I am flesh and blood" Ansel smiles "Your flesh and blood. Samael's flesh and blood"

"You've been dead a thousand years" Klaus shouts then looks at me "and we don't actually know if he's mine"

Ansel looks at me "He smells like family and that's all that matters"

"No. No! No, you're just in my head. You're an illusion, meant by my mother to sway me to accept her bargain!"

Ansel grows confused "I do not speak for Esther. I know nothing of her bargains. But you are my son and Samael is my grandson" he goes to touch Klaus but he jumps back

"You'll leave Samael alone with your vile talking. He doesn't need you; just like I don't need you" Klaus grabs me "And, if what you say is real, you are nothing to me. For all I care, you can crawl back to hell" then he takes me and vamp speeds away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after Klaus disappears again I go back to the woods with the hope of finding Ansel

"I knew you would come just like I knew Niklaus would come" Ansel hums

I sit beside him "Do you love me? Or am I too much of a monster"

"You're not a monster" he throws his hand around me "I seen why you started killing; you wanted Niklaus to love you"

my shoulders sulk "Why doesn't he? Why am I not good enough for him?"

"The first night you came he sat outside your room to listen to you breath" Ansel tells me "That's when he decided-"

"I need help" I hear Klaus voice cutting him off then he looks at me "Didn't I just take you home"

Ansel messes up my hair "Forgive the boy he's just curious"

"I need merlock orchid" Klaus sighs "Just tell me what direction it's in"

"West" Ansel smirks

Klaus grabs my hand and storms us off left

Ansel follows us

"A thousand years estranged, and you choose to walk in silence? At least tell the boy you don't hate him he thinks you do"

he looks at me