meeting Aurora

While Lucien and Klaus are making a scene while I sneak to where the seer is

"sup" I say "I was going to save you but seems like you don't need to be saved"

she turns to me and her smile falls "You're a kid. Where is the witch? I watched them fall. I watched them burn-- every soul they've ever turned. Lucien is doomed. I watched his sire be destroyed, and I know exactly how it's done"

I smirk "problem is I don't care"

she snaps forward KISSING ME.

the scene opens with a grimoire written in ancient Samaritan, there is pentacles. It cast to me being put in a coffin. My face is terrifyed. I'm thrown off a boat into the middle of the ocean. I'm crying as I am about to die

"DID YOU JUST KISS ME" I yell "Gross girls have cooties. You gave me cooties"

her face is confused "I just showed you dying"

I furiously wipe her lipstick off me "You're not the first person" then I fucking punch her

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucien and Klaus find me back at his house frowning

"What's wrong with you?" Lucien chuckles

I look at them "She kissed me....she gave me her cooties"

they both stare at me before busting out laughing

why are they laughing

"You really are eight years old aren't you" Lucien says "Man"

Klaus smiles at me then frowns "Why did she kiss you"

"Apparently I'm going to be put into a coffin and let off into the ocean"

Klaus's frown gets deeper

I get up and walk towards him "Can we go now"

his hand goes to my shoulder "I won't let you die, Sam"

"Ael" I finish "Samael, Klaus. That's not what I asked....I asked if we could go home. I'm tired"

"We can go home" he smiles "Bye Lucien"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apparently this Aurora is in town...can't wait to meet her

"I remember her to be a better poet" Klaus scowls

Elijah smiles amused "Oh, I wouldn't say that this is lacking in poetry"

"It's pretty; does it match her? What does this Aurora look like? Is she blonde haired and blue eyes like the rest of the girls you fancy?"

Klaus glares at me "She wants us to find her" then he throws the letter on the body this Aurora sent "so let's"

Elijah stops him from leaving

"Are you so eager, Niklaus? Last time you even said her name was a thousand years ago, when you told me to never speak it again in your presence"

his eyes narrow "So, am i to wait as she leaves her little calling-cards all over my home?"

Uncle dearest can't meet his eyes

"There's something you should know"

Klaus eyes widen

"Elijah has a nother deep dark secret behind that red door" I smirk "As always I'm right that he isn't trust worthy"

"I saw something. Aurora was there."

oh now Klaus is annoyed "If you mean to confess a thousand-year-old secret that will divide us after our hard-won reconciliation, then te absolvo, brother-- there is nothing you could have done involving her that would be worse than what she did to me"

"Please do not dismiss this, Niklaus--"

"--whatever it is, it can wait! We have a plate of here-and-now problems, and I need to clear it" then daddio claps uncles shoulder "If it makes you feel any better, we can kill Aurora together! Then neither of us need play her little mind-games ever again, hmm?"

then he leaves

Elijah looks guilty though

"Oh uncle dearest" he turns towards me "Tell me what dirty deed you did this time around"

Elijah doesn't look at me

"This should be good" I chuckle darkly "Can't wait for it to come spilling out.....good uncle"

then I get up and leave to where Hope is with Freya

"Bubba" she cries when I walk into the room running over to me "'ere oo been"

"With uncle Elijah and daddy" I smile "Can I play with you? What are you playing"

"Color" she tells "Pretty pictures"

Hope drags me to the table where she has paper and crayons

so we color

"hat is that" she asks pointing at my paper

"My trying to draw a dog" I frown looking down "I'm not very good"

"Can say hat again"

damn girl "You're so fucking sassy little girl"

shit

"Don't say the F word" I reprimand "Only big kids can"

she gives me a look "Fuck"

"Ice cream if you tell dad that you learned that word from your mom"

little sisters eyes light up "Deal, now get out for oo ruin more paper. I spect my ice cream after dinner"

I solute her "Yes, general Hope"

she giggles

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into a room after hearing a huge blowing sound

to find Klaus kissing a red haired women

"This must be Aurora" I say "not blonde.....she's actually pretty"

Klaus sighs towards me

"Who is this Niklaus" the red haired girl asks looking towards me "He has your eyes"

"My son, Samael" he tells her "He's suppose to be studying"

my eyes narrow

"I was but then you punched the fucking wall to reveal your creepy painting of Aurora. Somebody is obsessed and here I thought Caroline was your always and forever"

he sighs again "Go away, Samael"

my hands go up

"Fine" I look towards the red head "Careful with this one he's an asswhole" then I walk out