Part- 02

Avoid mistakes. Guyss please atleast vote...if you don't want to comment then don't but you can atleast vote right? Please???

#############################

You are an illegitimate dammit!

You broke my family!

I hate to even see your face.

Never call me dad from now .

Papa please mujhe akele na chodhee

Hahaha...you are an illegitimate.

Please open the door...please! I'm not able to breathe.

Noooooooooooo!!!! Karan woke up from his nightmare which was his reality once. He was sweating and shivering badly. Kaka came running inside the room and was shocked to see his state.

This was the fifth time in that month when Karan had a panic attack. His mental health was deteriorating day by day. Kaka came close to him and held him tightly.

Kaka- Shaant baba.... please shaant hojaaiye....kuch nahi hoga aap ko...sab theek hai.

But today it seemed like Karan was not able to control himself. He was just not able to calm his mind. He was shouting, crying and shivering all together. Kaka had no other choice but to inject him the medicine, which doctor had prescribed for him if in case he loses control after such incidents. As soon as Kaka gave him the injection, he become unconscious and lied down slowly on the bed, breathing heavily.

As soon as Karan became stable, Kaka started crying and called Manik.

India 02:00 AM

Manik was working in his study while Nandini was at hospital as she had a night shift today. Suddenly his phone started ringing and Manik got worried as he saw Kaka calling because Kaka never called him on his own. Only he used to call him if something was wrong there. On thinking about this, negative thoughts consumed his mind, and he was not able to think straight.

He quickly answered the call and as soon as he did that, he become shocked when he heard Kaka crying bitterly. Negative thoughts overpowered him suddenly and he became more worried. Is his Champ okay?

Manik(worriedly)- Kaka kyaa hua? Aap ro kyu rahe hai? Champ is fine right?

Kaka(hicupping badly)~ Beta main kya karun...baba...vo...unhe firse aaj panic attack aaya....aur aaj...aaj toh main unhe sambhaal bhi nahi paya...mujhe aakhir mein unhe injection dena pada.

Manik(shouting)- What!!! Kaka you know right vo injection Karan ke liye sahi nahi hai. You should have calmed him down naa!

Kaka- Sir main kya karta? Agar main unhe shaant nahi karta toh unhe nervous breakdown ho sakta tha.

Listening him, Manik closed his eyes tightly. His son is not even 18 year old and a nervous breakdown?

Manik(slowly)- where is he? Rotate the camera towards him.

Kaka- Jii!

Kaka turned the camera towards Karan and moved inside him room. He was just crying silently lying on his bed and was taking heavy breaths. Not able to see his son in this condition, Manik  turned his face away. No, not at all. He suddenly disconnected the call and started crying bitterly.