Part- 10

Next morning, everyone was at the dining table for breakfast. Everyone was lost in there thoughts. Raj, Neyonika, Manik were waiting for Karan while Nandini was lost in conversation with Manik which she had last night, Aarav was again and again looking at the main door as if waiting for someone and FAB 3 were again thinking of how to throw Karan out.

Meanwhile in Karan's room, Karan was battling with his own mind about whether to go downstairs or not. Then resting his thoughts, he finally decided to go down for Neyonika. He was coming down through the stairs when he got a phone call. It was from New York so he went towards another direction to attend it which all the family members noticed.

Seeing him going Dhruv said- Dekha Aunty, here you are waiting for him and he went to attend some stupid call.

Before anyone could say something, they heard loud voices coming from main door. And seeing the people on the door, everyone had huge smile on their faces. They immediately got up and moved towards them because obviously their kids and Mrudula have returned after a long time. They had few projects to submit because of which they decided to stay at school hostel and complete it. Aarav was going to join them but then he got to know about Neyonika so he stayed at home only.

Dhruliya moved towards Diya while Cavya towards Aaradhya and Mukbhi towards Varun. MaNan immediately went towards Mrudula and hugged her closely.

Abhi(happily)- What a pleasant surprise guys, you all were going to come after 02 days right?

Manik(hugging Mrudula)- Yes Kiddo, you didn't told me you are coming today. And where is your sabki Dad?

Mrudula- Uncle Mumma Papa will come in the evening and Aarav asked us to come today as he has a surprise for us.

Aaradhya (looking at Aarav)- Yeah Aarav now tell us, what's the surprise?

Aarav-(smirking)- Patience Baby!

Hearing Baby everyone fake coughed to which Aarav and Aaradhya got embarassed while everyone had teasing smiles.

Cabir(taunting)- Pakaa Manik ka hi beta hai yeh.

To which everyone laughed but stopped on hearing some footsteps. Seeing the person Aarav loudly said- And here is your surprise!!!!

.

Seeing person infront of them, Varun's face lost all his colours, Diya was neutral but 02 of them were crying in happiness.

One of them immediately ran towards Karan while Karan who was still busy in his phone stumbled back because of the sudden hug. But soon he realised who is it and hugged her back.

Aaradhya(cryingly)- Bhaiiii!!!!....Bhai I missed you.

Karan(trying to hide his tears in a low voice)- I missed you too Bacha!!!

Hearing them Myrah made a pout and said angrily- Vo mere Bhaiya Hai.

To which everyone giggled and Karan picked her up and lovingly said- Aapka bhi Bhai hoon, happy?