part 17

Edit-: There is a topic discussed below which few people find unfair, I request you to read following chapter and go through comments to understand the actual intention before commenting anything. Thank you:)

************************

It was evening, manan and karan were getting ready to go to cavya's place. Manan entered inside Karan's room to see aarav pouting sadly sitting on Karan's bed while karan was making a bad face while setting his hair.

Manan were confused seeing them so Manik smacked aarav's head to which his sad pout turned into angry one while Nandini went towards karan and started making his hair.

Nandini(to Karan while caressing his hair)- what happened baby? Why so sad?

Manik(smacking aarav's head)- what happened idiot?

Aarav (rubbing his head angrily)- can't U ask nicely like maa?

Trio chuckled at his baby face while karan was still nagging to Nandini.

Karan-(making puppy face) maa please naa...I don't want to go... please naa....aap jaao and select things... mrudula was coming home...I want to meet her.

Aarav (pouting)- yess maa aap mujhe le jaao na isski jagah.

Manik(narrowing)- why you want to go?

Aarav-(blushing)- wo I want to meet aradhya but he is saying he won't let me come with you guys.

He said last line pointing at karan narrowing his eyes as if karan did some big crime while karan give him glare and said

Karan(determined)-  if I'm not meeting my love, I'll make sure even you won't meet my baby sister.

Aarav-(whining) whyyyyyyyyy?

Karan(cheekily)- bhul gya? U Only told me tu mera bhai mai tera Bhai.

Listening karan manan laughed out loud and Manik said.

Manik-(dramatically)- ohh God have some shame dumbheads, in front of your parents you are nagging to meet your girlfriends.

Karan/aarav- genes Mr Malhotra.

Listening them nandini and aarav/Karan giggles but seeing Manik's glare they covered their face.

Aarav (whining)- please let me comeee

Karan(whining in same way)- please let me stay.

Nandini(holding her head)- oh God stoppp....you both are coming...karan mrudula is already there in cavya's house....now will you come?

Aarav/Karan (in a baby voice)- yeshhhh

After a long discussion manan, Karan, aarav went to cavya's place while sitting in car karan asked Nandini.

Karan- maa...when will myrah come? I'm already missing her.

Aarav-(confuse)- what do you mean? Kaha gyi h myruh?

Karan- to her friends birthday party. She came and told me in afternoon.

Aarav-(accusing look)- that brat didn't told me.

Karan/manik- (glaring aarav)- Don't call my Baby brat.

Aarav (whining)- maaaaa, see both of them.