part 30

Grab your tissues please.🥺
Enjoy reading ❤️🦋

Manan were shocked to see Karan's hands. It was full of deep cuts. Karan had made very deep cuts above his elbow so that noone can see it even if he pulls his sleeves up till his elbow. Nandini immediately grab his another hand and there were some burn marks too which made her feel like throwing up. Sure she had seen worse injuries but As a mother she was not able to even look at those marks.

(I thought of adding pictures but they were really bad...so didn't put it.)

Manan just look at each and soon tears made their way. Aradhya who came to call them was shocked to see the scene Infront of her. She immediately ran back and call everyone.

Aradhya (panting)- dadu...dadi...mom dad... aarav

Aarav- (cupping her cheeks worriedly) aruu, what's wrong baby?

Aradhya (hurriedly with tears)- arav...karan... there..

She said pointing at her back while aarav when heard Karan's name immediately ran towards pool side and everyone else followed him. They were feeling the same exact emotions which manan was going through after looking at karan.

Ram- wth...Manik... whats all this? Karan?

Manik( looking at Karan's injuries Only) - I...d...idk...I pulled up his sleeves and these...m..r... Marks...we ..r..e there

Listening voices even karan woke up and was shocked too see nandini, aradhya, mrudula crying while aarav and Manik were just numb and rest everyone else was too shocked to react.

Realisation hit him when he saw manik looking at his hands. He tried pulling those sleeves down but was stopped by Manik who was looking at him with red angry eyes.

Karan-dad, I-

He was cut by aarav who now remember his talk with karan when he was at hospital.

Flashback

Karan's surgery was done 15 hours ago and now he wanted to change. So aarav brought few clothes for him from his wardrobe.

Aarav(coming inside wardrobe)- here! Buddy change into these, you will feel better.

Karan nodded and was about to get up when arav stopped him.

Aarav-(exclaims)- are waittt....let me help you.

Karan (immediately shouting)- nooooo. I...I mean I'll do it by myself

Aarav-(dramatically) aree why are you hiding from me? When U was kid you used to roam around me in boxers, did you forget those days? Haan?

He said wiping his fake tears while karan Rolled his eyes at his drama. He grabbed his clothes from aarav's hand and was going inside slowly slowly when stopped seeing something.

Karan-(turning around) umm...aarav... don't you have any trousers or something?

Araav (confused)- I have...but buddy...just now only you had undergone a surgery...wear these light clothes naa...shorts will be better for you as compared to trousers. Also you are not getting discharge till 3 days...so wear them.. what's the problem?