part 27

2600+ words (compensation for updating late❤️🦋) please vote and comment 🦋

Everyone was sitting with Karan having worried expression on their face. By now even karan got to know about his damaged kidney and it will be a lie if he will say he is scared. He was worried about his family,if something happened to him,they might loose themselves in the pool of guilt. It's not easy for someone to overcome 5 years of severe depression and anxiety in a moment after you get your family back. He was still suffering but choosee to stay quiet. He still don't have any will to live cause to be honest he was just tired. Tired of fighting with his problems every now and then. If this would have happened with him few months back,he wouldn't have agreed for Operation as well. He would have choose to die but now he knows he has a family who will be destroyed if something happens to him. But still he was not happy with a decision of his family members about donating their kidney.

Seeing him lost aarav came and put hands on his shoulder and said- hey, what's wrong? Don't worry I'm pretty sure someone's kidney will surely match with yours.

Karan just give him small smile and at the same time they saw angry nandini entering inside and behind her Manik came manofying her

Raj- (lovingly)what happened nandini? Why are you so angry?

Nandini-(frustrated) ask from your stupid monster son dad...he didn't let me do the test for matching donor.

Manik(helplessly)- nandini I said na...if no one's kidney match with karan then you can go for it, why are you not understanding?

Nandini (angrily shouting)- but why can't I do it now Manik? I don't want to be a last option, I'm his mother for God's sake why can't I give my kidney to him?

Now Manik too lost his patience and shouted- I had explained to you already Nandini, I'm not putting your life in danger. You work more than any of us, you handle whole house Nd what about myrah haan? Who will handle her if you will be weak? Tell me? You are our backbone Nandini, why can't you understand this?

By now everything was cleared to everyone and they were agreeing with Manik. Even nandini knew she is becoming stubborn without any reason but she wants to do something for Karan. She is still blaming herself for all the hardships karan had to go through. Maybe after donating her kidney she can feel little better?

On the other hand both manik and karan were well aware why she is so adamant on donating her kidney but they can't risk her life for this reason. Specially when they know she is not the one who should be blamed.

Before Manik could speak something Karan asked everyone to go out as he wanted to talk to nandini alone.

After everyone went out Karan made nandini sat beside himself and hold her hands.

Karan(calmly)- I know maa why you want to donate your kidney. You really think you are at fault? Because of you I had to go through all those shit? Noo maa...noone was at fault except my bad fate. Maybe I was the one who deserves all that.

Nandini was going to say something but karan cut her in between and said.

Karan- let me speak maa...even though you will say it's not about my fate, then also you are not at fault. You  were friends with them from your teenage infact they were childhood friends of dad. We all trust our close friends don't we? Friends are our second family,thats what even you and dad thought about all of them. Mukti Bua was dad's little sister maa whom you and dad thought of as your first child. How can you not trust your child? You all are not a fault maa...you never was and you will never be. I want you to know one thing, I still feel that I destroy your happy family and if you will donate kidney I will feel more miserable. Please maa... please do this for me. It's becoming very hard for me to survive...I don't want any more  favours from anyone maa. I don't even want all of them to donate... it's not just about you, it's about everyone but even you know they won't agree also they will start blaming themselves once again. Noone I really mean,noone of you is at fault. I deserve all that, that's it.