part 29

Manik came home looking dead tired. As soon as he entered inside he was pushed back with a force as nandini and aarav both came running and hugged him tightly. He stumbled back but soon hugged them back. He looked around everyone was looking at him worriedly while karan was just looking down. He sighed looking at him and broke the hug as well.

Nandini (tearly+angrily)- where were you Manik? Do you know how scared we were?

Aarav-(dramatically) yes dad...this is not right. Do I ever leave home when you shout at me then why did you left when Karan did..haan haan? Ik aap dar gye honge usse but fir bhi. ( I know you might have got scared from him but still)

Everyone chuckled listening him whereas Manik smacked his head.

Ram-(accusing look) you idiot,cause of you my son cried so much. ( He said pointing towards karan)

Manik(glaring at ram)- HE IS MY SON SANKI.

Before they could argue further aradhya spoke in between- but uncle...where were you? Even your phone was off.

Manik just sighed and called someone from back. Everyone looked behind manik including Karan and saw Varun coming inside with slow steps.

Seeing him everyone got to know Manik must have gone to bail him as that's what Karan wanted...but Manik decided to make him stay there for 2 weeks and then made him come out but still he made sure Varun was in safe environment and was actually learning from his punishments.

Seeing Varun Nandini walked towards him and made him look up and caressed his hair lovingly.

Nandini-(softly) see how weak you have become...go freshen up I'll make something for you.

Hearing such a soft tone from nandini varun broke in tears and joined his hands Infront of nandini. He was crying bitterly but Manik came and both manan hugged him and patted his back.

Then Varun walked towards karan and again joined his hands asking for forgiveness while karan immediately hold him and hugged him tightly.

Karan (whispering in his ears)- shh... it's fine. Forget all that,we will start afresh. Okay?

Varun nodded in yes crying and aarav too came forward and hug varun.

Aarav-let's go upstairs, you get fresh then we will have dinner.

Varun (looking around)- dad?

Raj-he has gone New York for a meeting Bacha...he will be back after 3 weeks. Don't worry we will call him. He had already forgive you.

Varun (lowly)- he did?

Raj nodded in yes and then Varun walked upstairs with aarav. Karan looked at manik who was already looking at him. He immediately averted his gaze and walked towards swimming pool.

Manik looked at nandini who blinked her eyes as if Telling him to go and talk to him. He went and saw karan dipping his legs in pool staring at stars.

Manik silently walked towards him and sat beside him.

Manik-(low voice) I'm sorry.