19. Questioning

Sunday 1.03am

We've been like this for a while, in this unbearable limbo. I should give up but his stare keeps me bound to him. He is waiting for an answer to his question, my face still in his grasp and I am too scared to tell him that I am in love with him.

"What do you want from me?" I whisper in my sob.

"Does it matter now? What I want? You've got..." He rolls his eyes.

"Forget about Seven. What do you want from me?"

"I..."

"Just tell me!! This is excruciating!!!" My sudden burst pushes more tears out and makes my lips tremble.

"I want you!" He says looking vulnerable but so resolute. "How could you question it? You're the best thing that's happened to me."

"How could I question it? You have no idea what I have been through mentally in your absence! I missed you so much and you gave me nothing! I thought you forgot all about me! I thought you'd moved on!" I try to look away in my sob and he keeps me facing him.

"How could I? I love you." I hold my breath. "I'm in love with you Mina."

I see his eyes hardening with sincerity as his face comes closer and I don't wait a second before I offer my lips to him, surrendering to him. Holding my head, he give me a passionate kiss, a desperate one. As I tighten my grip around his waist, his hands travel my back, making me feel like I am in a cocoon, protected from the outside world, from pain and worry.

I can feel our kiss intensifying and my breathing deepening as I grab onto his locks and venture my tongue in his mouth. It's so exhilarating, I feel like I'm on drugs. He joins me as our lips dance in this intoxicating way. He holds me so close that I feel like we are two magnets stuck together you cannot pull apart.

⚠️ CONTENT WARNING :

The following chapter contains content of sexual nature. 18+ only.

If you do not wish to read this chapter (underaged, uncomfortable with the content or any reasons), please move to the next one. The plot will not be affected.

If you decide to read it, please do at your own risk. You have been warned.