20. Pleasure (18+ only)

Sunday 1.12am

His hands move down to my lower back and he grabs my ass as he pulls me closer. God, I want him so bad. His lips trail along my jawline and reach my ear where he whispers my name in such a sexy way that my whole body spasms under an overwhelming rush of shivers.

Shuffling us across the room as he kisses me continuously, I suddenly feel the wall against my back. He stops kissing me and stares with a lustful gaze, pecking me every so often, while dragging his soft fingers along my cheek, my neck, passing my collarbones, as if waiting for me to beg.

"I want you so bad." He smirks, happy with my needy statement and, his fingers now under the hem of my top, I feel his touch igniting my bare skin. In no time, my shirt is over my head, then thrown to the floor, exposing my chest only covered by a simple black soft bra.

Taking his hand, I impatiently guide him to my bedroom and once there, in one move, he has removed his hoodie and t-shirt. My desire for him is so strong, I can no longer restrain myself and I close the gap between us to caress his chest, speckled with beauty spots. I unfasten my bra and let it drop before he pulls me tightly against him. Feeling my skin against his is such a rush, his hands stroking my back so smoothly, it's as though he is charging me with static electricity. His head in my neck, dropping hungry kisses, I can feel myself getting so aroused my senses are lost in a haze.

I unbutton my jeans and push them to the ground as I feel him smile against my skin. I could ask why he is amused but I'm so into it that the only thing I can think of is feeling him, so I unbutton his jeans and drop them too. He steps towards the bed and sits, holding my hands, still looking at me with his desiring gaze.

Standing in front of him, between his legs, his hands caress my waist, then my ass as he drags my knickers down along my thighs, giving me goosebumps while kissing my stomach. God! He makes me feel so sexy and I yearn for his attention, his touch, his caresses.

Twining my fingers through his luscious hair, I feel adrenaline rushing through my veins because of the anticipation of what is about to happen, and my breathing deepens from the feeling of his delicious lips on my skin.

I step back and grab a condom from my bedside table as he looks at me biting his lips, smiling so arrogantly. He's such a tease. I love it.

I kneel on the floor and slip my finger in the hem of his boxer shorts before pulling them off, left facing his generous manhood. Wow.

Taking his hardness in my hand, I stroke him slowly, as he grips my neck visibly enjoying my pace. I can't refrain myself from taking him in my mouth and his sudden grunt tells me he's appreciating my efforts. I pleasure him for a while, feeling his tight hold which excites me even more and, when I feel him throb in a moan, I suddenly worry that I might be going too fast and I stop, hearing a slight disappointed whine.

I then put the condom on, stand back up, and push him forcefully as he slams his back on the bed, squinting unexpectedly. Oh god! I was so involved in the moment, I forgot about his Fibromyalgia. What an idiot!

"Are you okay?" I ask feeling awful.

"I'm okay." He reassures me, smiling now. "Just come here." He says, aiming for me, trying to take me back in the moment.

I smile back and crawl over him, kissing his abdomen, continuing my ascent until I reach his pecs, his collarbones. His delicious neck is too tempting and I devour it as his hands slide along my body, guiding me to sit on him.

As I lower myself on his hardness, I cannot contain my pleasure resounding in a long moan which is accompanied by his sexy resounding grunt.

Pulling my chest down, locking me in his embrace, he kisses me sensually, and lets me lean back up so that I start to move on him. He feels so good and our breathing, in sync, gets heavier very quickly. In no time I feel wave after wave of pleasure drowning me.

"Mmmhh... you... god..." I'm so lost in this hedonistic dream, I can't find my words.

"What is it?" He breathes out.

"Mmmhh... you feel... so... mmmhhhh!!! So... good..." I moan, visibly pleasing him and increasing his excitement as I feel him getting harder.

His hands on my hips, guiding the pace, he slows down and reaches deeper into me, while rotating his core, rubbing my sensitive bud at the same time and making me squirm in pure bliss.

"Oh... mmmh..."

Pulling my chest down, he embraces me and flips us over, now nestled between my legs.

The way he looks at me intimidates me, there is so much desire in his eyes.

"Are you gonna be okay like that?" I ask concerned.

"Are you gonna be able to walk in the morning?" The audacity! Haha!

"Not planning on walking tomorrow, so please, ruin me."

"You're so fucking sexy."

My hands wrap his neck and pull him down to a voluptuous kiss, as he pushes in slowly, releasing raw pleasure across my whole body and forcing a lewd whimper.

Holding himself on his elbows, he stares at me and the darkness in his eyes excites the shit out of me limitlessly. Oh god. What have I done to deserve this gift?

His thrusting completely overwhelms me, generating so much indulgence, I am unable to harness my feelings and grasp if this is all real or a fantasy dream.

He accelerates and I can't help but moaning at every thrust slowly reaching my climax. Feeling him throb, he breaks eye contact and I can tell my moans are partly taking him over the edge. Slowing down, he takes me deeper and harder, and I am unexpectedly desperate for more of this move and everything it is doing to me. I don't want him to stop. I am so addicted to it.

"Mmmhh..." I moan louder.

"Oh you like that?" God, his voice makes me throb as he rubs me in his thrusting. It is so intoxicating, I can tell I'm close.

"Mmmhh... I'm.... mmmhhhh... I'm close baby... more!!"

He continues slowly accelerating again as I claw onto his tight back. He's so close to me, I feel increasingly overwhelmed by both his physical proximity and the mix of acute pleasure and unconditional love I feel for this man.

My bed is squeaking now for the velocity of his thrusts and I... I...

"Baby... I'm... oh god!! Yes!! YES! Mmmhhh!!!"

Continuing to please me in my highs, his pace accelerates as I clench around his member, hitting me harder and harder, relentlessly, and his animalistic roar blesses my ears when he finally reaches his peak.

Slowly moving in me, he ultimately collapses over me, as I embrace him, both out of breath, bathing in the bliss of our mutual orgasm.

His face in my neck, I feel light kisses and little bites which surprises me and makes me giggle. Leaning back on his elbows, his eyes have become softer and he pecks me softly. Unable to control myself, as I hold onto his neck and pull him back down, I kiss him with more intent, my tongue slipping in his mouth and he just follows my lead.