33

*Indigo

I woke up to Mari's hand coming outta my briefs up my stomach to my boobs then she squeezed them.

"Baby what are you doing??" I asked turning my head to look at her

"Papa I'm horny..." she said looking at me

"You can't have sex right now..." I said

"I don't care..." she said grabbing my hand guiding them into my pants

"Baby you got another week..." I said pulling my hand back but she wasn't letting it go

"Papa pleaseee..." she said looking at me begging

"What if we mess up some??" I asked

"Go slow and don't go crazy..." she said

I looked at her at first cuz I was a lil hesitant but I gave in. I slid my finger down to her clit. Then slid my finger down her slit and I felt how wet she was.

"Why you so wet??" I asked looking

"I don't know..." she said with her eyes closed as she's grinding on my finger

I looked up at her and smiled as she bit her lips from the pleasure she was getting from grinding on my finger. I pulled her on top of me as I started massaging her clit. She leaned down and we started kissing. The faster I flicked her clit, the faster she grind on my finger. She stopped kissing me and let out a deep moan as I felt her shake a bit. I slid another finger in and I started running my fingers up and down her slit.

"Put it in..." she moaned out looking in my eyes

"I told you n—..." I started say but she sat up and made both of my fingers go inside of her

"Shit..." she moaned out then she started riding my fingers

She moaned as her body went up and down. She look down at me as she started picking up her speed.

"Slow down baby..." I said but she wasn't listening cuz she kept going

I reached my hands up, grabbed her neck and made her look at me.

"Slow down..." I said looking in her eyes

She slowed down but went deeper. She threw her head back and started having mini spasms. Her moans finally started to come through cuz she was trying to be quiet.

"Let them out..." I said as I started massaging her clit with my thumb

"Fuck..." she moaned out, arching her back

I felt her starting to tighten around my fingers. I started massaging her clit faster. She bit her lip and let out a moan as she came. She rode out her orgasm on my fingers then she lifted up. She started sliding off her shorts and panties.

"Babe what y—..." I started but she cut me off by putting her finger on my lip shhing me

She stood up, hovered over my face and sat down. Without thinking my tongue just started attacking her clit. I missed this so much. Tasting her and smelling her. I missed it!!!

"Oh my g—Fuckkkkk..." she moaned out while throwing her head back

My tongue was going crazy on her and her moans were letting me know she was enjoying every bit of it.

I slid my tongue inside of her and she gasped and jerked. I held her waist with both of my hands as I tongue fucked her. She grabbed my head and started riding while I tongue fucked her. I finally felt her tighten up and she released herself on my tongue then I slid my tongue out. She started grinding and I flattened out my tongue.