100

*Indigo

For these past weeks we've been getting the nursery together. I can honestly say this nursery came out pretty good. Naomi, Cree and I put the things that needed to be built together while Skye, Liyah and Mari did the decorations. It was very pretty.

______*3 weeks later

______
*3 weeks later

Mari was a week over her due date. The twins were not tryna come out. We had everything at the house already set up and ready for her to deliver. She was having an at home birth. This pregnancy we did everything through a midwife.

It's 11 at night, we just left home and was heading to the store. Mari was tired of being in the house. She wanted to get out. We needed some things from the store so I told her to come on. Aaliyah, Naomi, Mari and I all loaded up and got in the jeep. We were heading to the store. Once we made it, we got out and went in. Mari was wobbling down the isle while rubbing her belly.

"You alright baby??" I asked

She looked at me with a smile and nodded. We continue walking and she stopped walking all of a sudden.

"Baby..." I said walking up to her

She held her hand up to me. A few seconds later she looked up at me.

"What's wrong??" I asked looking at her

"Ummm, I think I just had a contraction..." she said

"Come on let's go..." I said

I grabbed her and we all went to the car. She went to the passenger side and she screamed my name. I ran to her side.

"My water just broke..." she said looking up at me

I picked her up and put her in the car. They jumped in and I flew to the driver side. I picked up my phone and called our midwife.

"Hey Indigo, what can I do for you??" She asked answering on the second ring

"Hey Lissy, Mari's water just broke..." I said cutting on my emergency lights and pulling off

"Okay, where are you??" She asked loving around

"We're leaving the store and heading home..." I said

"Alright. Get her home and I'll be there..." she said before we hung up

"You okay??" I asked

She gripping my hand and started letting out deep breaths. Aaliyah was rubbing her shoulder tell her everything was going to be fine. Every time she'll have a contraction, she gripping my hand but she was in more pain then me right so I dealt with it.
It didn't take us long to get home. I got out the car and carried her in. A few minutes later Lissy pulled up and came in. We walked back into the front room and Mari was having another contraction. Aaliyah was rubbing her stomach as she took deep breaths.