37

*Indigo

It's been a week and a half since all this shit went down. I haven't touched Mari in a week and a half, like wtf! We miss each other sooo much. Yeah we be on the phone 24/7 but it nothing like being in each other's space. The other day she miss me so much she was crying. I was laughing but I miss her too. And it's been hella boring, we don't even leave these rooms.
Storme and T came to see what was going on. They went to the house and they said Grant destroyed our stuff. I guess he couldn't get to us so he fucked up our house and destroyed our things.

Currently it's like 5 in the evening, we are on the phone and Mari was taking a nap. After we got out the shower she went to sleep. She was bout to wake up tho. She turned ova and looked at me.

"You still up??" She asked rubbing her eyes

"Yeah I was watching tv..." I said and she nodded

The phone was quiet for a while. I looked at her and she was just laid out.

"You good??" I asked her making her turn around and look at me

"Yeah I'm just bored..." she said still laid out but turned towards me

"Yeah me too..." I said

"I'll be glad when we can go the fuck home..." she said and I couldn't agree more

"Me too baby. I'm tired of this damn room. I'm ready to see you. I'm ready for a home cooked meal. I'm ready to taste some coochie..." I said making her laugh at the last part

"Ready to come taste some coochie, huh??" She asked smiling

"I'm serious. I miss smelling you, kissing you, touching you and tasting you..." I said looking at her

"Well come taste me now..." she said biting her lips

"You know I can't leave this room..." I said

"I thought you wanted taste some coochie??" She asked looking at me

"I do but you know what's going on..." I said

"Well I'll just play with her in front of you then..." she said propping her phone up

"Amari Rose do not tease me..." I said

"Oh so we calling government. Definitely finna show out..." she said as I saw her throwing her clothes on the floor

She slid back into the camera completely naked with her pussy in the camera. I was looking at her shaking my head cuz this woman is going to be the death of me.

"She looks pretty, don't she??" she asked rubbing up and down her slit

"I'm bout to hang up on you..." I said as she started rubbing on her clit with her eyes closed

"Okay..." she said softly before she started biting her lips

I opened her eyes and looked at me as she speed up. I saw her getting wetter by the second. She started rubbing her clit at a fast pace. Her moans grew louder and her breathing got heavier. Her head leaned back, she opened her mouth and let out a sex moan before she came.  After she came she slid her finger inside of her. She was turning me on. She knows what to do to get me to want to fuck the shit outta her.
She started working her fingerings in and outta her. As her fingers worked I heard how wet she was. I really wanted to go to the room and take her down. Her fingers went deeper as I saw her body jerked. Her moans go louder as she finger went deeper. Her legs started shaking and she came in no time. She calm down from her high, then she opened her eyes and looked at me. She slid her finger out herself and slid them into her mouth while licking around them. She suck her cum off them pulling them out making a popping sound.

"Fuck this shit..." I said lowly getting off my bed

I slid on my slides, grabbed my key card, and left out my room.

"Open the door..." I said to her

She got off the bed and came to the door. As soon as I got to the door and she opened it. I picked her up and we instantly started tongue kissing. We missed each other so much and it showed. I licked down her face to her neck and started sucking on it.

"Fuck Papa..." she moaned out
"I missed you so much..." she said grabbing my face and we started back tongue kissing

I took her to the bed and gently laid her down on the bed. I stopped kissed her and looked at her.

"I missed you too..." I said making her smile

I wrapped my hand around her neck and started licking and sucking on her neck. She was biting her lips while letting out soft moans. I licked down to her titties as I took one in my mouth. She gasped and her back arched off the bed. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I bit down on her nipple and she let out a whimper. I gave her other titty the same attention. Then I licked down her body as I massage her clit. I slid my hand down her slit then slid it inside. She let out a gasp and a moan at the same time. I slid my finger out and slid it in my mouth. I went down, opened her legs wider and started kissing her all over. I missed this so much. I started French kissing her pussy as she moaned out. She spread her lips with her fingers and I started flicking her clit.

"Shit..." she moaned as her body lifted off the bed

I took her whole clit into my mouth and started sucking on it.

"Yesss Papa yesss..." she said grabbing my head

I continued sucking on her as she started moving her hips. She let out a broken moan and she came. I let go of her clit and started flicking it. My tongue was going in sync with her body. She was grinding against my tongue as I flicked her clit. I slid my tongue down her slit and slid it in.

"Fuckkkkk..." she moaned out

I put her legs up as I started tongue fucking her. She massaged my head as I tongue fucked her. I looked up and we look in each other's eyes as I gave her what she was begging for. I put my thumb up and started rubbing her clit as I still tongue fucked her. All the pleasure she was feeling started making her have mini spasms. No long after she was cumming on my tongue. I slid my tongue out and she was so wet that when I slid my tongue out cum started oozing outta her.

"Damn little one..." I said biting my lip

I slid my fingers in her and she pulled my arm which made me go deeper. She threw her head back as I continued fingering her. Her moans was coming through back to back. I lifted back up and came face to face with her. She grabbed me by my neck and kissed me. I sped up my fingers and she moaned in my mouth. I continued fingering her, it felt so good to her that she couldn't kiss me right. This made me laugh.

"Shut up..." she moaned out as her body lifted off the bed

I felt her starting to tighten around my fingers. I went up to her face. I licked up to her ear.

"Cum for me..." I said in her ear

I felt her body shiver then she came with a loud moan. I let her calm down then I slid my fingers outta her. I put my finger up and she grabbed them then slid them into her mouth.