65

*Indigo

After we ate, we threw away the trash and we sat and talked more. It was cousin's and Juice's idea to play drink uno.

"Can I play??" Aaliyah asked Mari

"Yes, but if I feel you had enough you stopping..." Mari said looking at her

"Okay..." Aaliyah said

My cousin beside me didn't want to play so she got up and Vi sat beside me. I rolled my eyes and turned to Mari.

"If she try anything imma hurt her..." she said looking at me and I chuckled

"If you can't play get up and go..." I said loud enough so everybody could hear

"I can't play can you teach me..." Vi said looking at me smiling

"That sounds like a PP to me..." Mari said as they started passing out the cards

"A PP, what's that??" Vi asked

"Personal problem..." Mari, the gang and I said at the same time

All of us saying that cause everybody at the table to laugh except Vi. Once the cards was out we started the game. After the third game I was done. They were whopping my ass with those shots. I got up and went to sit on the patio. I was looking at Mari as she continued playing. She took a shot, some of the liquor rolled down her mouth and she licked it with her tongue. I licked my lips then she looked at me. She winked at me before turning back to the game. I watched her a lil longer before texting her.

Me: Meet me in the bathroom in my old room ASAP!!

I texted her before I got up and went to my room and into the bathroom. I washed my hands while I waiting on her.

MyLittleOne🗝💕: Omw Papa

After a few minutes, I heard the room door open and close. The bathroom door opened, I pulled her in, closed the door and locked it.

"I need you..." I said pinning her against the door

"Take me then..." she said in a seductive voice

She moved closer to my face and we started tongue kissing. I wrapped my hand around her neck and gently squeezed it. She moaned into my mouth. I slid my hand down and went straight to her pussy. She had a dress on so it was easy access. I started rubbing her through her panties. She was wet already. She threw her head back with a moan.

"Feels good??" I asked and she nodded
"I wanna her you say it..." I said picking her up with her back still against the door

"Yes..." she said as I slid her panties to the side

"Yes what??" I asked sliding 2 fingers inside her, she gasped

"Yes Papa..." she moaned looking in my eyes

I sped up, she closed her eyes and bit her lips to keep quiet. I didn't want her quiet I wanted to hear her moans.

"Let me hear you..." I said speeding up

All I heard was her wetness against my fingers and her muffled moans.

"Let me hear you..." I said looking in her eyes

"Papa..." she lowly moaned out

She opened her mouth but didn't moan.

"Let it out..." I said grabbing her throat as I started drilling the shit

"Fuckkkkk..." she lowly moaned out as she came on my fingers

I didn't stop, I kept fingering with my hand still around her throat.

"Yesss papa..." she moaned out closing her eyes

I felt her tighten around my fingers. I leaned in to her ear.

"Hold it for me..." I said kissing her ear

I started sucking on her neck as she pulled me closer. I felt her shaking against me.

"Cum for me..." she said as she let out the sexiest moan in my ear

I slid my fingers outta her and she pulled them into her mouth. I pushed my finger deeper which made her gag, I bit my lips as she sucked her juices out. She took my fingers and slid them into my mouth. Once I pulled them out, she pulled me into a sloppy kissing using tongue in all. We pulled away and she looked at me.

"I can't wait until we get back home..." I said looking in her eyes

"Why??" She asked looking at me

"So I fuck you how I want without somebody hearing..." I said and she bit her lips

"Well until then eat me like I'm your last meal..." she said looking at me with so much lust in her eyes

I picked her up, pulled her panties off and put her legs over my shoulder. Soon as my tongue got in contact with her clit she let out a beautiful sound that made me go insane. I had her moaning crazy, cursing and cumming back to back. Her body started jerking and shaking. I continued flicking her clit as I felt her whole body stiffened as I felt her warm juices on my tongue.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I swallowed every drip

We look in each other's eyes as I slide my tongue inside her. She started moving her hip as she fucked my tongue. She bit her lips as soft moans escaped her mouth.

"Feels so good..." she moaned moving her hips slower

I opened her legs wider as I went deeper and faster. She grabbed head and pushed my head making my tongue go deeper making her let out a broken moan. She came and her body went limp. I started licking up and down her pussy. Every time my tongue ran ova her clit her legs shook. My tongue started attacking her clit as her legs shook like crazy.

"Shitttt..." she moaned out as she body arched off the door

She started closing her legs on my head as my tongue went faster. She gripped the wall and came HARD!! I felt all the energy leave her body once she came. I cleaned her up as I let her down. I held her against the wall and kissed her face as she calmed down and caught her breath. Once she calmed down, I picked her head up and looked at me. Her eyes were low and she looked worn out.

"INDIGOOO..." I heard Skye yell for me

"YEAH..." I yelled unlocking and opening the bathroom door

She came to the door and looked at us. Her eyes drifted to the floor. I looked down where she was looking and Mari panties were on the floor . I looked back up at her and she was smirking.

"I was wondering where y'all ran off to, but now I see..." she said
"My bad for interrupting, y'all can continue..." she said smiling

"We're actually done. She worn out..." I said with a big smile

"Nasty asses..." she said walking off and we shared a laugh

I looked at Mari and she was half sleep.

"Little one..." I said kissing her forehead

"Hmmm..." she said hugging me

"You sleepy??" I asked her and she nodded
"Look at me..." I said

She looked up at me with her eyes closed.

"Open..." I said

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"My poor baby worn out..." I said kissing her nose

She gave me a small smile before she laid back in my neck.

"You ready to go back to the house??" I asked and she nodded

"Alright let's go..." I said before picking up her panties and putting them in my pocket

I fixed her dress and we left out the room, down the stairs and out the door. We told everybody Goodbye, hugged people the us and the gang left. Soon as we got in the car Mari was out like a light. Once we got home, the gang left, I carried Mari upstairs, washed her off and laid her down. I took a quick shower, got out put on some briefs and laid down with Mari. She wrapped her body around me and I kissed her Goodnight.