62

*Mari

It's the night before the funeral. Indigo has been in the room all day. She's not trying to show it but I know she's sad.

She wanted fish tonight so I cooked fish and salad. I just got done cooking and I called everybody down. Everybody came down except Indigo. I fixed everybody's food and went upstairs to see if she was alright. I walked into the room and she was in the bathroom. I went in and she was sitting on toilet wiping her eyes. I went up, pulled her up and just hugged her. She laid on my chest as more tears fell down her face. I comforted her as she let it all out. She needed this. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead until she was through. She lifted up and looked at me. I wiped her tears and moved her hair outta her face.

"You want me to bring your food up??" I asked looking at her

"No I was coming down..." she said
"Can we lay down for a few minutes??" She asked

"Yeah..." I said

We left out the bathroom, I cut the lights off and I laid down. She got on top of me and pulled the cover over us. She slid her head in my neck and I wrapped my arms around her. We stayed like that until like 20 minutes. We got up and went downstairs.

"Hey y'all..." Indigo said speaking

"Hey boo..." Aja said

"Wassup..." T said coming out the kitchen

"Heyyy, how you feeling??" Liyah said hugging her

"I'm okay..." she said hugging Liyah back

"That's good..." Liyah said walking into the front eating grapes

Indigo sat at the island as I fixed our food. I gave her the plates she sat them down as I got our drinks. I sat beside her and we started eating.

"You talk to Skye today??" I asked her

"Yeah I talked to her earlier, why??" She asked

"I just asked..." I said and she nodded

We talked a lil while we ate. I could tell she wasn't in the mood to talk so I stopped talking. Once we were done eating, Liyah and I cleaned the kitchen, while listening to music. After that I went upstairs to the room we were in and cleaned what needed to be cleaned. Cleaning took almost a hour and once I was Indigo came back upstairs. She sat on the bed as I went into the bathroom. I ran us a bubble bath, lit some candles, cut on some slow music and cut the lights off. I told Indigo to come get in the tub. She was stripping out her clothes as she walked to the bathroom. When she seen the set up, she looked at me and smiled.

"What's this for??" She asked looking at me

"I just want you to clear your mind and
relax..." I said looking at her

"I got something else for that..." she said going back into the room

She came back with the box she have her weed in. She sat the box beside the tub and helped me outta my clothes. She sat in the tub and pulled me onto her lap so I was facing her. I grabbed a blunt and lit it up. I took 2 puffs out of it and blew them in the air. I passed her the blunt and she started puffing off it before passing it back. I took a long drag, grabbed her face, moved closer to her lips and blew smoke into her mouth. Once I pulled away, we both blew out smoke. She grabbed my neck, pulled me down into a tongue filled kiss. I licked the bottom of her lip and she let my tongue in. My tongue explored her mouth as she gripped my hips and pulled me closer. Once I pulled away, she sucked on my bottom lip. Once she let go she look at me and smiled. I took another drag then past it to her. She started smoking as I trailed my tongue from her face to her neck. I wrapped my hand around her neck and pushed her head back so I could get full access. I started kiss, licking and sucking on her neck.