Chapter Eighteen: It's About Time!

Yachiru leaped onto the destroyed field and looked down at the beaten Kenpachi. She knew he was alive, but he would not be waking up for a while now. The pink-haired child walked over and poked him, wondering if this would wake him up. But the only she got out of the barbaric swordsman was a twitch here and there. Sighing, she sat on a rock and waited for someone else to show up. Yachiru could probably carry Kenpachi herself, but for once wanted someone else to discover this. That is when she heard a whistle from behind her.

???: Wow I was not expecting Zaraki to cut loose against . . . Whatever he was fighting.

Yachiru turned her head to see Shunsui and Jushiro standing there. Shunsui with his usual grin on his face, but knew he was a little concerned now. Jushiro was indeed looking concerned about the situation going on. 

Jushiro: Good grief . . . I can't believe someone was able to do this to Captain Zaraki. This person is not even a captain and they have power that equals ours.

Yachiru: Their power was actually quite similar to a Hollow's power, and I don't think he was going all out against Kenny. He was really strong and fast, and the sword that they wielded was similar to ours.

Jushiro and Shunsui looked at each other once again before turning to Yachiru for a moment. Shunsui looking a tad bit serious for once and Jushiro coughed for a minute before getting serious too.

Jushiro: Yachiru, could you tell us about everything you know about this person?

Yachiru: Okay.

~Meanwhile~

Landing with an unnecessary thud, you got up to catch your breath have been running around the place in an attempt to get away from the destruction. That guy was by no means an easy person to put down, and you weren't even sure you had killed them with Judgement Caedum. Much to your annoyance. The wounds had closed quickly and your breathing was finally stabilizing. But you were on high alert, knowing that Judgement Caedum combined with whatever the hell that guy did set off some alarms.

Y/N's Thoughts: I'm going to need to lay low for a while and rest up. There's no telling how many other captains will show up or how many squads are on high alert now. In fact, my little involvement may have made Strawberry's trip here a lot harder.

Slinking into an alley, you swore being brought down to this level by some battle-hungry maniac. You could not believe someone like that was a captain here, which had you wondering what the other captains were like. If they were just like those monsters then you were going to have a rough time. You honestly hated the fact that someone else other than Dante was able to make you fight seriously. You were starting to look back at all of this and had been wondering something now.

Y/N's Thoughts: Why? Just why am I even doing this for someone like Rukia? I was trying to become the most powerful being in the world, so why have I changed after coming to this world. Is something in this world is changing me? 

Gritting your teeth, you were very confused at the moment, unable to comprehend these thoughts. Thoughts were coming to you, you trying to become the strongest being back in your world, and now trying to save Rukia. You were unable to fully get these thoughts of yours together. Slamming your head into the wall and watching spider-like cracks form, you exhaled a breath to calm down. You walked off, still angry about this though as a darker blue aura enveloped you. Finally concluding as to what you were going to do after all of this, but you were going to need to find someone.

~Meanwhile~

Looking up towards the massive cannon, Ichigo wondered if this would truly get them back up to the Soul Society. The orange-haired Shinigami was having his doubts that something like this would safely get them there. But he remembered that you were still up there, by yourself he had to add which was not good.