Ideas

Okay, I am thinking now about the future of this story, no I am not stopping it I am thinking about something else. We all know about DMC 5 and what had happened within the confinements of that story and I've been thinking about it now like my Dante Reader Story. How the heck am I going to add Sin Devil Trigger to this story or Enhanced Devil Trigger like what the Wiki says.

I know Vergil gained it through splitting his demon half and human half and eating the Qlipthoth fruit. 

But I may do it to where the reader gains their new Devil Trigger another way, I may do it like how hollows became Vasto Lorde by consuming other hollows to gain strength. If I do this, the reader will still be split into V and Urizen, so Urizen would be doing that.

And now for the question, I remember a long time ago that I was going to do this year was start a Keyblade Reader x Fairy Tail story, but I thought about two other ideas that could be better than that one and plus I haven't seen a lot of one of them.

First Idea: Kamen Rider Wizard Reader x Fairy Tail (I would have to go back and watch/research Kamen Rider again)

Second Idea: Nightmare/Soul Edge Reader x Fairy Tail (Who hasn't thought of a crossover like this yet)

So what would you guys think if I did a story like that, or should I still try and do the Keyblade Reader story instead?