Chapter Sixteen: D.A.N.G.E.R!

The atmosphere at the moment was strange to you now. It was as if the air had gotten thinner the moment this guy appeared before you. Just who was this guy in the first place? He said he was the Captain of the 5th Division, Sosuke Aizen. Compared to Byakuya this one didn't seem too much of a threat. But that smile, the smile he was giving you was really irking you now. Something about it was just so untrustworthy. 

You hadn't even realized it yet that sweat rolled down your head and that you unconsciously gulped down a lump in your throat. This did irritate you, making it seem as though you were a coward. You could try attacking him but remembered the incident with Byakuya, remembering how much of a challenge these captains were now. And what made it even worse for you. Was that you were wondering if that nuisance you call a brother could handle them.

Aizen: What exactly are you? You feel similar to that of a Hollow. But with your appearance and the feeling of humanity inside of you. Could you possibly be a hybrid of some kind between Hollow and Human? No that can't be possible . . . Unless--

Unsheathing Yamato, you pointed it at Aizen and glared at him. The ominous feeling had left the moment Aizen tried to take a step towards you. You weren't planning on having this man anywhere close to you. If Byakuya could give you a run for your money then so could this guy here. But instead of charging at him and attempting to slice the man in half. You decided to blast away zooming away from Aizen becoming a trail of blue and disappearing.

Aizen looked in the direction you had went and his smile still on his face. He had found something interesting with all of this going on. Aizen really wished to know about you, what could exactly are you? Human . . . Demon. . . A hybrid of some kind? Aizen would figure it out before anyone else saw you.

Aizen's Thoughts: Don't get caught by anyone else . . . Especially the likes of Kurotsuchi or Unohana.

Aizen was prepared to leave when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see Gin Ichimaru standing right there before him. His usual expression on his face as well.

Gin: Oh my . . . Captain Aizen, you appear to be in a good mood. Did something come up while I dealt with our little "visitors" there?

Aizen: Actually yes . . . I have found something quite interesting that I would like to understand better. I can feel great power in this being and I would like to examine them, and I know the perfect individual to help with that.

Gin's Thoughts: Hmm . . . . I believe I should have second checked on getting rid of those people. But how did one of them get by? But the better question is . . . Will they be able to handle the might of the 11th Division's Captain.

Gin: Before you can do anything such as that, we have been called to a meeting, all the captains.

~Meanwhile~

You bashed your fist against the wall and growled angrily at what you had done. Running away, that was not like you at all. But that feeling in the atmosphere near him was just unusual. He didn't seem like a threat whatsoever until after they were close to you. You thought about Byakuya. Sensing and feeling nothing but business and judgment with him. But Aizen, you felt sinister, secretive, and manipulation coming from him.

Y/N: Humph, never thought the Soul Society would have people like that in their arsenals. Someone like that is quite dangerous. Posing as a gentle soul only to stab someone through the chest. I need to find somewhere to go before I get jumped again.

Looking around at your surroundings now, you then zipped to another corner and then another. While scanning the area to make sure no one spotted you. When all things seemed clear you decided to head off. After five minutes of wandering, things seemed to be finally going your way . . . Until they weren't . . . Like right at this very moment they were not going your way.