Chapter Ten: The Deal with Kisuke Urahara

Y/N: Uh, what . . . what happened . . . why do I . . . why do I feel so light?

Opening your eyes, you did not know what was going on now, you were floating around in nothing but darkness. Everywhere around you was nothing but darkness, it was also quiet to though. A part of you was hoping that this didn't mean you had died or something like that or worse.

Y/N: Oh lord, please don't tell me I'm in between Limbo, so help if I am I am going to--What?

Suddenly everything around you changed to a new surrounding, now it looked as though you were in the middle of a desert. The sun beaming down on you as you looked at the many hills of sand. The sun didn't feel hot though, it felt almost cool for some reason much to your confusion. You slowly walked around trying to pinpoint where you were now. It felt like you had been walking or a couple minutes a large foot knocked you off your feet.

You skidded on the sandy ground and looked up only to gasp with widening eyes at the sight of the creature before you.

Y/N: What . . . what the hell . . . is that?!

You didn't understand what this creature was, but it didn't seem to be paying attention to you

You didn't understand what this creature was, but it didn't seem to be paying attention to you. Or if it could even see you, but it looked to staring angrily at something in the distance. Looking over you saw being with a strange blue aura around them. But looking at the being, you noticed how familiar it looked until it dawned upon you.

Y/N: Wait . . . is that . . . me?!

It sure looked like you in your Devil Trigger form, but it looked so much different compared to yours now

It sure looked like you in your Devil Trigger form, but it looked so much different compared to yours now. This was more dragonic in a way. It looked even more powerful too. But your thoughts were interrupted though when you saw a red glow coming from the giant. And a fairly large blue glow coming from the dragonic you, before he flew towards the giant.

Giant: DIE YOU IMPOSTER!!!

The blue and red lights erupted into a dome of light which had started to come towards you before enveloping you as well. But before anything else could be seen. Your eyes shot open and your body shooting up with heavy breaths coming from you. Sweat rolling down your brew, you carefully wiped before looking around to see where you were now. As you did not recognize the place now.