Chapter Twelve: Invoke New Strength

You floated there staring at the woman before you, she cupped your cheeks and stared into yours eyes. You mesmerized by them. The beauty of her was almost breathtaking to you. Her chocolate brown skin, her green eyes, her blonde hair, everything about was wonderful. You had also noticed something strange about her. She had bone like armor on her seemed almost aquatic akin to that of a shark.

Y/N: Who . . . Who are you?

???: . . . . Someone that you'll meet in due time.

Y/N: In . . . Due . . . Time?

Your lips were slowly coming towards each other, just when it seem they were about to meet it happened. You opened your eyes to see that a certain bucket hat wearing gentlemen as standing above you. Waving a fork above your head.

Urahara: YOO-HOO! It's time for breakfast then back to your training, and by the way this is your last chance before Ichigo gets started. He starts tomorrow so you have to make this count by today.

Y/N: . . . . Very well.

Urahara: Hmm . . . Are you alright, you seem quite out of it this morning. Did you dream of something interesting?

Y/N: . . .  You could say that.

Kisuke looked at you strange, not expecting you to be so calm now, yesterday you were ready to get in there and take on your dad. But now there was something different about you. He could feel a sense of calm with your power now instead of being a raging vortex of blue energy. Now it swirled around you in such a calming manner he almost couldn't believe that was you. But he left you to get you something to eat so you could be prepared for your last ditch effort.

You sat there just thinking for a moment, that woman in your dream. Who was she, and why couldn't you stop thinking about her. And what did she mean by someone that you'll meet in due time.

Y/N: Just . . . Who are you?

A clear image of her visible in your head.

You wondered as to why you could not stop with these thoughts, it was just a dream so why were they still there

You wondered as to why you could not stop with these thoughts, it was just a dream so why were they still there. And it wasn't like you weren't attracted to women. You just had more important things on your mind at the time. But there was a feeling within you that told you that dream had more to it than you could even realize.

Getting up you and looking at your hand, you felt the demonic power coursing through you, you felt how come it was now. So calm that it was almost frightening to you. Balling your hand a wave of blue energy appeared around it much stronger than before. You did not smile or grin from this only looking down at it with amazement. That was when you noticed Urahara walked back into the room.

Urahara: Hey so breakfast is ready, and whoa, looks like your powers are all--

Y/N: I'm ready.