chapter 23 Hangover

Sanjana hugged darsh tightly and with every fiber of her being., she was having happy tears in her eyes. Darsh got disturbed , and dismayed to see his shy sanjana behaving like this, then it struck him that she was drunk. Darsh glared at the boys with I will kill you look, seeing his look the boys gang has their heads down as they themselves don’t know how she got drunk while swallowing orange juice only.

Here, sanjana was in her own world.. She left darsh from a hug, and went to hug Kedar Singhania. It shocked him to see her behavior .

Still,He lovingly patted her head in understanding her drunk condition.

“Dadaji, I missed you too., you know dadaji, you are the best dadaji in this world..,. (hiccup)...... I want to ask you something from the first day. Is your mustache real or fake?, just want to check.. (hiccup)” completing this statement. She touched Dadaji's mustache as she was pulling it. Kedar winced in pain. But he and Narang then laughed at her craziness.

On finding dadaji wincing, sanjana jumped up and down clapping hands..

“It’s real, its real ... (hiccup) “

Sanjana went to Narang and hugged him, too., her gesture overwhelmed Narang but he hugged her lovingly caressing her back 

“ Nanaji ...(hiccup )you told me that day that I can .... hiccup come to Delhi anytime, I wish, I want to come with you (hiccup)”

“Sanjana.”darsh called her name so that she can leave this talking 

“Shut Up darshji, just shut up, keep finger on your lips’ ‘. she motioned with her finger on her lips.

Darsh agape in shock., the girl who had never raised her voice on anyone, was talking to him in a high-pitched voice.

“Nanaji, my darshji left me alone just after marriage., he went alone on his honeymoon for “she stopped and then started counting with her fingers. Kedar helped her ‘’ 12 beta” he stated.

On this, sanjana nodded and said, “12 days see for twelve days, ....hiccup..now I will leave him for 12 × 2 days, (as she could not count the double amount) you will take me to Delhi Nanaji” .

“ Of course beta, “saying this Narang smirks at darsh 

“Sanjana stop it! “darsh shouted at her.

Sanjana went near darsh, took his hand and kept his finger on his lips.

“ CHUP BILKUL CHUP ,AISE HI REHIYE MEIN BAAT KAR RAHI HOON NA “( shut up just shut ,stay like this, i 

Am talking)

All of them laughed at darsh’s condition except darsh, who doesn’t know how to handle this drunk sanjana.

“Nanaji ....hiccup... you told me na,that I can complain about darshji to you, and you will scold him. Is that offer still  .....open “she asked innocently. Narang nodded yes.

“You know darsh always order me,

DO THIS SANJANA, DON’T YOU DARE TO DO THIS SANJANA, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SANJANA.“she stated in a loud voice, imitating Darsh’s style.” He also used to threaten me with a kiss ,finish the breakfast or I will kiss you, sanjana(. hiccup)"

“But you know the best part, he doesn’t know how to kiss", she started laughing loudly,. listening to this everybody tried to suppress their laugh.

Darsh was hell furious now. He grabbed her hand, but she it was not giving up .So she carried her on the shoulder, making sure that her frock will be in place .When he started climbing the stairs, she made a superman pose, taking out her one hand in the air and started singing