𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

to say reverie likes her sleep is an understatement. she loves her sleep and cherishes every single minute she can get. so, when she was woken up in the middle of the night to loud rock music coming from fulton and dean's room, she was not a happy person.

      "hey assholes, mind turning down the fucking music. people are trying to sleep and i swear to god if i don't get sleep tonight because of you, i'll make your life a living hell," reverie yelled while pounding on the door. the poor girl was standing out in the middle of the hallway with just a tank top and shorts on. she quickly spun around after hearing the music turn off, only to come face to face with adam. 

      "what the fuck! you scared the living shit out of me. why are you standing there like a fucking creep?" reverie asked, side-eyeing the boy. he was wearing just a t-shirt and shorts and his usually neat hair was messy. his eyes looked super tired.

      "i was going to yell at them for the music, but you seemed to beat me to it, princess," he said before looking her up and down. 

      reverie scoffed, then said, "goodnight, adam."

      "goodnight, reverie," he said as he watched her walk back into her dorm. he stayed out there for an extra moment or two before going back into his own dorm and falling asleep. reverie was happy to be back in the warmth of her bed and fell asleep instantly.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

      their game against italy the next day was one of the easiest games reverie had ever played. they won 11-0 with fulton scoring the winning goal. she played for most of the first half of the game before coach sat her down on the bench and she was glad he did. reverie really did not feel like playing today.

      "nice game today guys!" charlie yelled in the locker to the rest of the team. reverie simply nodded and proceeded to change into fresh clothes and get ready for the day.

outfit (without fanny pack) :