All mine☘ [1/2]

Possive Sapnap arch >:^

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap was playing minecraft with the Dreamteam, well more like his Boyfriend and his bestfriend.

Dono- Dnf is so iconic, and so adorble.

"Haha thank you" Gorge said clearly flustered.

Dream never knows what to do anymore concerning everyone ships him and Gorge, even though he's with Sapnap, so he stayed slient pretending not to see it.

Sapnap was getting slightly prossive, he hates when people ship what's his with there bestfriend. "Hey Dream, wanna cuddle after stream?" Sapnap suggested.

"Yeah sure Sappy" Dream said in a loving tone.

The stream contuied as planed and Gorge contuied to flirt with Dream for fan service, making Sapnap more and more prossive, and Dream knew this.

"Gorgie ehnogh with the flirting, it's getting oddly uncomfortable" Dream said clearly disturbed with how flirty this was.

Typically they would playfully flirt, but how Gorge was doing it like how he and Sapnap talked in bed while having sex.

Sapnap was well over high on the scale of prossiveniss and couldn't control it anymore.

Sapnaps mic went quite but Dream herd foot steps coming to his recording room.

'Ah he got way to prossive, well I guess they were gonna find out anyways' Dream thought as his door swang opened.

He was met with the very prossive and jealous boyfriend thats not typically the jealous type, but typically overly prossive and protective of him.

Dream muted his mic "Yes baby?" Dream said as Sapnap came closer.

Sapnap secretly unmuted the mic, as he pinned Dream down in the gaming chair sitting on his lap "you are mine, and only mine" Sapnap said sudactively.

"Yes... I'm yours baby" Dream said putting his hand on Saps waist.

Sapnap kissed Dream hard on the lips, ending up making out and both moaning into it.

"What the fuck is this? What's going on why is there moans coming from Dreams mic" Gorge complied loudly.

That's when they broke apart and Dream was broken.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, me and Dream have been dating since I moved in with him" Sapnap said giggling at his blushing boyfriend.

Dono- Dreamnap archh let's go!

"Damn right, IamDreamnapshiper21" Sapnap said.

Dream reached over leaving the call "really let your prossiveness take over hm?"

"Do you blame me Dreamie?" Sapnao said with a deadly smirk.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Prossiveniss is not a good thing to deal with, so if you have it you need to talk to someone about it, and get help, I knew people who went insane off of being prossive, and now they live in a insane asylum.

~Zankun