forever now☘ [2/2]

Pt 2 of softie
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream and Sapnap got secretly married didn't tell anyone they actually got married in reality  sure they got married in minecraft  and it was very cute, and everyone but the idoit trio was happy for them.

Now there found in Sapnaps bed, Dream snuggled up in Sapnaps chest, Sapnap playing with his little softies hair, they were cuddling and loved being in one another's  embrace, Dream was extra clingy and has been since the day they said the I dos. Sapnap of crouse was melting in it he loved seeing his soft wife cuddled into his chest.

"How did I get so lucky, I got such an adorble little wife" Sapnap said softly in Dreams ear.

"You managed  to get me to fall for you" Dream said cockly.

Sapnap just chuckled at his wife's cockniss "mhm I sure did" Sapnap said looking at the beautiful white ring with orange rims Dreams was the other way around.

"Were never gonna tell them are we" Dream said.

"Not planing on it~ they will  just figure out on there own" Sapnap said as his phone buzzed asking him he wanted to play  jackbox with him/Quackity/George/Ranboo/Exe.

Dreams phone went off with the same invite,  both of them gladly said yes getting up and heading to the computer chair, Sapnap pulled Dream onto his lap, and they join the call getting on jackbox.

"Whats up nimrods" Karl said.

"Nothing much, y'know  the normal cuddling my little softie" Sapnap said softly looking at Dream who was laying on the arm gaurd. "Or was before we got invited".

Everyone just sighed these two so predictable, anyways they play some of the games on jackbox, and contuielusy win everything

"This is getting suspicious you two" George said.

"How? Me and Sapnap just have a good idea who's is whos" Dream said softly.

"More like you are probably  cuddling him on his lap shareing answers" Ranboo said frustration in his voice.

"Ay don't asume! And no we aren't shareing answers but yes he's on my lap cuddling me" Sapnap said.

"Sapnap! Out of every game you cuddle him it's the game he looks at your phone and could cheat" Quackity  said.

Dream just hid his head into Sapnaps  chest.

"No he can't see my phone its way above him" Sapnap said looking down to Dream.

"Guys they wouldn't cheat move on yall just sour losers!" Exe said.

"Shut up Exterbite you always take there side!" George  said.

"George shut up now there is a reason I hate your guts and this is why you are childish" Exe said.

Everyone went silent.

"On that note, we're leaveing" Sapnap said leaveing everything.

The two moved back to the bed cuddling once more extremely close, Sapnap kissed his wife's forehead, cheek rubbing his thigh just being extremely  affectionate.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
There's pt 2 everyone!