D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷s̷ ̷ ̷t̷o̷y̷♨️

Bottom angel  Dream

Top Demon Sapnap
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream was flying through the air around the forest, his golden feathery  wings with a light glow, glowing in the sunlight, he stopped standing on a rock looking over the water, he loved this place it was so calming, his halo floating up and down, as his wings shifting to lay by his sides blowing in the light breeze, his iridescent pretty golden- green eyes shimmering in the sunlight.

"This spot is so pretty"  Dream thought.

Little did he know there was a Demon looking at him from behind full of lust for the Angel, he wanted the angel on him screaming his name loudly, his horns glowing a light Marronish color, he couldn't hold it anymore, he's been watching the angel come here for months, getting more and more lustful for the Angel, as he walked up, wrapping his wings around the pretty angel.

"Your a pretty boy Angel" The Demon said into the Angels ear, making the boy spin the look at him.

Sapnaps tail flicked, a black and with a red tip in the air as the Angels wings expand pushing him to the floor.

"Dont touch me you demon!" Dream said crossing his arms.

"Mmm... your cute" Sapnap said said he pulled the angel on his hard dick, going for his neck. "Really think I can keep my hands off you~ no I don't think so".

Dream tried to push him off with his wings agign  with no avail "Your a lustful Demon, let me go" Dream said.

"Mmm~ nah you made me lustful and your gonna help me beautiful" Spanap said telporting them to his home pinning the angel to the wall kissing his neck.

The angel was moaning lightly "I'm gonna make you fell so good beautiful" Sapnap whispered in the Angels ear.

Sapnaps spoild royal personality is showing alot at this time, he got everything he wanted and this angel won't stop that, his red and Oragen  wings light the fire near by, his midnight green eyes glowing a red color as he gets the angel where he wants  him.

"C..can I atleast  know your name before you abosulty fuck me up" Dream said with whimpers.

"Oh how rude of me beautiful, The names Sapnap~ but most calls me Sap or Sappy" Sapnap whispered in the dirty blonds ear, The dirty blond grabbing Sapnaps head mashing there lips together.

They wornt supposed to be doing this right now, Angels and Demons were forbided to hook up, Dream right now didn't care Sapnap was makeing him needy rightnow, the angel mashed there lips togather, Sapnap gladly kissed back wanting this for months at this rate, he's got the little angel under his spell. He broke the kiss "needy I like it~" Sapnap said.

Dream whimpered at the thought of breaking the rules and letting a Demon fuck him... but thus Demon wasent about to lose him and no matter what he was doing to try to escape he couldn't.

"Oh this will be the best thing you ever felt~" Sapnap said putting his hand up the bottom of Dreams robe like thing of Dream petting his dick makeing the Angel moan pretty for him.

(Like that but white and lime)

He wrapped his arm around the boy he was about to reck, as Sapnap slowly pulled that top down kissing down the Boys body, marking it, so everyone know this golden winged angel was his, taking his cross shoes off while he snuck his tail up into Dreams ass straching it.

"Oh God~ Sapnap" Dream moaned out in pure pleasure.

"Mmm told you would like it" Sapnap said thrusting roughly with his tail in the boys ass causing him to jolt back and cling to the demon. "Spred your wings out for me beautiful".

Dream listened to the demon, watching the demon carefully, as the demon kissed the place on top of the angels wings, damping the beautiful golden wings of the angel, as he contuies  to do it makeing the angel moan his name loudly "love my name comeing out of that mouth Beautiful" Sapnap whispered as he took his tail out, causing Dream to whimper at lost of contect.

"Something better is comeing just wait Beautiful" Sapnap said taking his own red and back version of what Dream was whereing off he started to grid a bit on the Angels ass, and slaped his ass with  his dick.

"Augh fuck~" Dream moaned out.

"What are you beautiful~" Sapnap said entering  the Angel parsley.

Dream yelped at the size "shit your big~" Dream moaned out.

"Heh you like the demons 14 inches~ it's yours all yours, my beautiful angel" Sapnap said entering more thrusting roughly in Dreams slimey walls, the Demons tail wagging in excitement as he rails the angel.

Dream just Moans in response  his legs going around the Demons waist, arms around his neck his head on Sapnaps shoulder, but it was chocked   back moaning the prettiest nosies  Sapnap have ever herd, while Sapnap looks for the Angel prostifc spot, the ball of nerves that will  the angel Scream his name, witch is what The lustful Demon wanted.

"Oh shit~ there Sapnap there!" The angel moaned out extremely loudly, so the demon pulled out and rammed into that spot while marking   the Angels wings, with pretty red demonic marks, putting the devils toy mark on the Angels wrist, it has his name slightly under the mark so everyone know what demon made him his toy, and other lustful demons won't go for his angel.

Yeah that's right Dream is his angel, and it's gonna stay like that.

"Hey beautiful~ your mine I hope  you know  it" Sapnap said standing up and dipping the angel down abosulty recking the Angels ass.

"Yes I'm yours! I'm yours! Fuck~ I'm your little  angel Sapnap" Dream moaned out in pleasure.

"Damn right thanks for confirming that beautiful" Sapnap said as his domint Demon said took over  taking the Angels arms off his neck kissing up the arms of his angel leaveing marks all over his body darking some, he soon started to suck Dreams nipples makeing the Angel moan highpich like.

Sapnaps thrusting   got slooper  and his legs were getting wobbly, so he started to float them in the air as Sapnap contuied to reck his Angels ass.

"Fuck Sapnap~ so cold" Dream moaned out shooting his cum all over Sapnap as Saps Cum drips out of the Angels ass.

Sapnap let the angel rid him through  there highs, as they calmed Sapnap pulled out of the angel cudldling  him in the air, as there naked bodies on one another, the angel was so tired, as the demon cleaned  them up, putting the angel back in his clothes, and cuddling him in his bed "I wanted to do that for months Beautiful" Sapnap whispered in the sleepy angels ear, his cum still running down Dreams legs smiling at that.

The angel clinged to the demon as he fell asleep, the Demon  put his wings around the angel cuddling him protectively, knowing if other demons catch  this they will kill his beautiful angel, what he doesn't  want. Truth be told the spoild demon prince wants to marry the Angel prince witch was Dream.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Well there is demon angel au Dreamnap🤣