hospital wing☘ [2/2]

Part two of Sapmap
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream was paseing back and forth in the lobby, hopeful  for his long-term crush to be alright he has been doing this for hours at this rate, yet he didn't care he would do anything for that boy, and that was a fact, oh so badly he wanted to beat the living shit out of the two bullies but knew he had to tend to Sapnap instead, Sapnap was more important at that very moment.

A doctor came out baring news.

"Dream, he's back awake and the bleeding  from the nose stoped, but we think someone punchered a kidney" the doctor said.

"Do whatever you can do to save him, money isn't an issue for me" Dream said.

"Alright, but he wishes to see you before anything contuies" the doctor said.

"Alright take me to him" Dream said following  the doctor to Saps room.

When Dream saw Sapnap in the bandages and blood dripping out of his mouth it broke his heart.

"D..dream?" Sapnap  said, oozing blood out his mouth.

"Sush baby... your losing blood when you talk I don't wanna lose you" Dream said playing with Saps hair gently.

Sapnap reached over grabbing Dreams cheek  kissing him once more on his lips, as much as Dream wanted to deepen it, now was not the time or place, he broke apart.

"Baby nows not the place alright?" Dream Said putting his head gently  on Saps shoulder.

Dream started to wipe  the blood off of Sapnaps mouth, as it was bothering him.

"I hate seeing you like this, you don't deserve this baby" Dream whispered lightly as a police  man came in.

"Sir can you expline what happend to Sapnap?" The police  said.

"He was extremely  beat for being gay by Ali altervia  and her twin bother archi, Ali likes me and so did Sapnap and they beat him up for it" Dream explained.

"Alright, I'll leave you two be" The police man said walking out.

"Baby you'll be alright, no matter what I will get you back to normal  health" Dream whispered into Sapnaps ear as Sapnap blushed.

⋆❀ When Sapnap is relased from the hospital ⋆❀

Dream woke up in the hospital room with his arms around the boy he loved Oh so much, they were cuddling.

"Sapnap can leave the hospital  today" the doctor  annoced.

"A-alright" Sapnap said quietly and nevorously.

"Dont worry baby they won't hurt you, I promise" Dream said kissing Sapnaps cheek carefully.

⋆❀ After they payed and left the hospital ⋆❀

"Dreamy, do you actually wanna be offical?" Sapnap asked as Dream looked to him and smiled, rubbing his thigh.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend baby" Dream said kissing his cheek before looking back at the road.

Sapnap just smiled to him self happy about his and Dreams new relationship.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Happy ending🥺 I was ligit  crying when wrighting both of theses parts because something simler  happened to me.