overseas♨️ [1/2]

Sexcall.

Top sap/ bottom Dre
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
DreamTeam was streaming togather, well more like Dream and Sapnap there while Gorge slow runs.

Dream went quite for a bit, the next thing they herd was a crush "fuck" Dream said.

"Baby you okay?" Sapnap said concered.

"I'm alright" Dream said getting back on his chair he triped over the wheels.

"That's good!" Gorge said contuing his stream.

Dream always had a crush on Sapnap, and just Sapnap saying his name could make him melt, or make his dick just harden within minutes, Sapnaps soft velvet voice could just make the the tall dirty blond fell so short.

The other two notice Dream go quite again, and that was making Gorge bored, and Sapnap a bit annoyed, truth be told Sapnap loved Dreams voice and well thats why he had that nickname for him.

"Baby you here?" Sapnap said with a slight bored voice.

"Yeah sorry I got a little distracted" Dream said a bit flustered.

"Oh thats fine Dreamie, anyways I ended the stream so imma go" Gorge said leaving the call, his staus going offline.

"Sap imma head out to" Dream said with a very flustered voice.

"Alright baby" Sapnap said very flirty.

Dream left going offline just laying back on his chair.

"Oh Sapnap what are you doing to me" he muttered as he got a dm.

Sapnap
We're you okay today? You were off.

Dream
Yeah I'm fine, just distracted easily, and in my head.

Sapnap
You sounded flustered, did Gorge make you flustered?.

Dream went dizzy reading that over and over.. he started to type without thinking.

Dream
No it wasn't Gorge, It was you Sapnap.

Sapnap
What about me makes you so flustered.

Sapnap Honstly was shocked it was him not Gogy, but yet he didn't mind.

Dream
You're deep velvet voice.

Sapnap
Mmm~ so my voice makes you melt. Alright~ Call me then baby.

Dream just hit the call button, Sapnap insntly answered.

"Hello baby~" Sapnap said.

Dream melted into that deep voice he loved to much.

"Hello Sap" Dream said he knew he was lightly blushing. He for somereson started to go on a ramble spree after.

"Baby slow down" Sapnap said.

"S..sorry I just-" Dream said.

"Nah its fine baby, it's cute, I just don't work faster then the flash" Sapnap said soothing.

Dream let a soft giggle "What do you want exactly Sapnap" Dream asked.

"Mmm~ I wanna hear you scream my name" Sapnap said looking down at his twitching dick.

"Haha... that is something you gonna have to earn bubs" Dream said.

"Awh come on moan for me cutie" Sapnap said in a begging voice.

"Mmm~ I'll get what I want then and I'm not cute" Dream said.

Sapnap wasn't happy that Dream hated how he looked, but didn't know how to or what to do from so far away.

"What could you possibly want that could get me hearing you moaning" Sapnap said in a flirty tone lightly rubbing his hard cock.

"Mmm~ I think you know what I want" Dream said sudactively.

"Mmm you want to touch yourself while thinking about me hm" Sapnap said "well your gonna listen very carefully to what I say then".

"See you did know, and as you like" Dream said."What you want to do".

"Mm~ you hard?" Sapnap asked.

"Fuck..yeah..you fucking can make me hard easily" Dream said with a light whimper.

"Perfect~ I want you to slowly pump yourself, but make sure you you make nosies for me Baby" Sapnap said with a purr.

Dream slowly started pump his dixk as he let out moans and light whimpers.

"Mmm~ slowly speed up" Sapnap purred into Dreams eardrums.

Dream started imaging a dark haired boy behind him, with dark green frice eyes absolutely recking his ass, and a soft ringed hand rubbing his dick.

"Sapnap" Dream moaned out loudly.

He herd Russell's comeing for the mic of Sapnap hearing light purrs and grones.

"Damn that sounds pretty comeing out of your mouth" Sapnap purred his ear.

Dream kept moaned out louder and as he got closer to his climax, kept moaning Sapnaps name more and more.

"S..shit baby tell you are close" Sapnap purred with a slight whimper.

"Yes im close fuck" Dream maoned out.

"Come for me Baby and don't... fucking.. stop..talking" Sapnap said whimpering.

Dream comed in his hand letting out a loud moan, that he herd Sapnap whimpering at.

"Sapnap" Dream moaned out lightly as he fell on hands aswell.

"Damn~ you would be so pretty getting fucked by me" Sapnap purred out into Dream ear.

"F..fuck Sapnap" he moaned again whimpering at no contect.

Sapnap comed in his hand, letting out a loud moan.

"You did so good for me baby" Sapnap purred into Dreams ear claming down from his high.

"Sap...this didn't do anything to our friendship right?" Dream said consered.

"No of course not, but now I wish I was in that room with you helping you~" Sapnap purred in his ear.

"Mmm if you'd like I'll give you my address" Dream said looking at the screen by still whimpering on the ground.

"Mmm~ I'd like that baby" Sapnap said melting that the boys whimpers.

"Mmm I messged you the address in a bit you some how messed me up from overseas" Dream said still whimpering.

"Mmm~ I guess I have a magic touch baby" Sapnap said absolutely loving hearing Dreams whimpers.

"Mhm~ you have me wrapped around your fingers Sap" Dream said with a quite whimper.

"Mmm~ I bet your hole is so needy right now" Sapnap joked.

"Sapnap you aren't helping anything" Dream moaned out Sapnaps name once more.

"Still sounds so perfect coming from you" Sapnap purred in Dreams ear as he fell on the floor fedale prositon.

"F..fuck" Dream whimpered out.

"Mmm imma leave the call so you can calm out of your high, even though I love your nosies" Sapnap said softly."don't forget that address" Sapnap said before leaving the whimpering boy.

Dream fixed himself from his whimpering mess.

Getting up and looking at his notifications.

Sapnap
You really did sound adorable moaning my name baby~.

Dream typed his address quickly, sending it to Sapnap.

Sapnap
I'll see you soon baby~

Dream smiled as Sapnaps thing went to offline.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dream touching and thinking of Sapnap arch?