i wanna ruin our friendship☘ [1/2]

Inspired by- Jenny by Studio killers.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream and Sapnap Both were bestfriends for many years, they both knew  just about everything  about ecthore, the one thing  nether of them knew themselves or about the other is there crush.

Dream was found hanging out with who he thought was his Crush at the time, for somereason Sapnap felt jealous everytime they would flirt.

Sapnap quickly  figured out he was falling for his bestfriend, and Sapnap kept checking his fellings down cring himself to sleep pretty much every night wishing this wasent what his fellings was, he also became distant.

This for somereson hurt Dream, yet he didn't noticed until every time Gorge clinged to him or was flirting with he felt nothing anymore, Dream slowly  went back to his habit of over sized sweatshirts, and whereing that mask over his whole face, he did this when soemthing was wrong.

Dream was sitting on his bed with blood comeing down his wrists, he didn't fell the pain either, Sapnap came walking in to the room seeing that broke his heart.

"D..dream what the hell?" Sapnap said running over to Dream giving him a huge bear hug.

"I..I fell nothing anymore" Dream said quietly looking over at Sapnap.

"It's alright Dream I'm here nothing will happend to you" Sapnap said quietly as Gorge  walked into the room.

Gorge saw there prostion getting jealous "w..what is this?" Gorge said.

"Gorge not the time" Sapnap said as his firce dark green eyes flashed to red quickly and back.

Gorge left the room, as Dream dropped  the knife he had in his hand to the ground as he layed his head softly onto Sapanps shoulder  making Sapnap blush slightly.

'not the time to confess to him' Sapnap thought as he pulled Dream closer to him cuddling him.

"It's alright no matter what I'll be here" Sapnap whispered  quitly as Dream slowly came back to reality.

"S..sapnap?" Quiley with light blushing and some tears.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

😐      😑        😐