go on horney boy☘[2/3]

Part two of love me sat
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Dream has figured out since Sap has been helping him that Sap is the one he wants...or he thinks this is what a crush fells like?. Never had one before but how  Sap described what love is it seems like it was.

Sapnap was standing on the balcony, Dream snuck  up behind him picking him up frigging the raven haired.

"What chu doing shortie" Dream tesed in his ear.

Sapnap melted into that voice he loved so much, but he still thinks Dream doesn't love him.

"Just thinking about somethings Dream" Sapnap said looking at the dirty blond who was holding him like a baby right now.

Dream started to carry Sapnap inside to the couch "ay you dirty blond oof put me down!" Sapnap screamed.

"Alright sure" Dream said dropping Sapnap on his chest cuddling him on the couch.

"This is not what I ment- but it will do" Sapnap said snuggling into his bestfriends chest.

Dream was blushing lightly at his adorble best friend... he still trying to figure out if he has a crush on or not. Dream moved his hand into Sapnap hair playing with it softly.

Mewhile, Sapnap was melting and in his own little fantasy world imaging Dream was his boyfriend, and they were aggrively making out on the couch, slowly undressing one another.

Dream looked down to see Sapnap read as hell and harder then a rock.

"Mmm Somebody's horney" Dream teased the raven haired boy.

Sapnap broke of his fantasy, looking down to have a very obvious  bonner that hurt a bit.

"Alright let me up I'll go deal with it Dream" Sapnap said leaning  up as Dream lightly ran his hand across his did makeing Sapnap yelp sexual like.

"Mmm go on horeny  boy" Dream said his arms laying on both sides on of him.

Sapnap got off of Dream runbing to the furtherest  bathroom and locking the door, he knew when he does this he was gonna moan his roommates name.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Well here's a set up from the next chapter👀