Vol.1 Ch.8: The King.

Made: ///

///July.15.2021 (Y.M.D)

2021.7.15

published: 

/// August. 27. 2021..../ 2021.8.27/.../7:55 PM

PLEASE!!

LIKE< VOTE< FOLLOW AND>>>COMMENT </3

(if you see ***<18+***> that means it's a 'you know what' scene that's about to happen :)

Recap:

"The king will tell you everything, Young master. For now he must get you dressed to meet him." She replied.

================================

Kei's (P.O.V)

The king? I'm going to meet the king? I don't think this ever happened in the original novel. Will meeting the king mess up the plot? I think as long as I avoid the main characters the story will continue on its original path.

As the maids dressed me up, they put a nice suit that had the colors of our empire on it. Purple, black and white. They tried to fix my hair but I protested in advance and told them to leave it.

My hair is long past my eyes, lining with the tip of my nose.

"We need to fix your hair, young master!" One of the maids protested.

"I don't want my hair touched or moved! Please leave my hair as it is." I said, my head was held up and I stared at her, although she couldn't see me staring, I bet she could feel it.

"If that..Is what the young master wishes, then that leaves us no choice but to follow it...We shall leave your hair as it is."She said.

"Thank you.....And your name is?"

" You can call me Stacy, I am from this point on, your personal maid." she replied, giving me a bow before heading towards the door.

"It is time we go meet the king, he asked us to bring you to him immediately right after you wake up." Stacey says as she opens the door.

I hesitantly walked towards the door and took a right, following behind the maid. After many rights and lefts later we were in front of a huge golden door.

The guard  opened the door and announced that I was here.

" Kei has entered the building!" The man said, and he did a salute.

I walked in and saw the king and his family sitting on the throne, they were all so beautiful, if not that beyond beautiful!

"Greetings, boy. We have a lot to talk about." The king said looking down at me with a gentle gaze

==========================================