Vol1 ch:13 male lead on! Aka The menace? Pt2

April 18,2022
————————
Kei Pov

Seeing that smile just pisses me off, I know for a fact that smile means anything BUT trouble. But considering the fact that he is royalty, I have no choice but to accept.

"Of course your majesty, would you be alright if my butler, Y/n joins along?" I asked as I gave a smile, unknowing to the prince it didn't reach my eyes,

'I'm not leaving without y/n. If I have to suffer being beside you, y/n has to as well.'

"Sorry, I was hoping It would only be..the two of us. Do you have a problem with that, Kei?" The princes voice had a sickening tone to it - as if mind controlling its prey to the hunters trap. I felt my body stiffen up a bit.

"Y/n go wait for me in my court yard, if anyone talks shi- nonsense to you as my butler I want you to defend yourself - even if It means being aggressive. Understand?"  Y/n didn't hesitate to nod before strutting off.

Looking back at his Highness, i gave a smile at him as I slowly walked past him, "shall we?"
The prince studied me, watching my every move. "..We shall."

————

A/n- Read this please; Some people are commenting on my story about Y/n, y/n is "your name" I don't understand what you mean by "Giving them a proper name"

All I want to say is that y/n is meant for you to make up your own name, being it a fake name, fantasy name or even your own, name. You as a reader will be in the story as a side character. I will will make a chapter/ route that you will be trying to woo' my oc

Of course you can give me ideas how you (y/n) will woo Kei :0

Ps. thank you for reading my stories.

What story of mine do you like so far? What shouldI update next?