vol. 1 chapter 16 .banquet?

Recap
Looking at him, the doctor gave a light smile, while waving at me. "Greetings, young master, if you would be so kind to cooperate with me," he mumbled a bit.
____________________________________
Kei

Confused, I looked over to the king for an answer. He just smiled at me and motioned for me to get closer.

Following his  beckoning, I walked closer to him, my steps echoed around the room with each step.

"You summoned  me, my kings?" I asked as I kneeled before the royal family.

"Indeed I have" he answered, running his fingers through his long beard. "Once children has reached the noble age of marriage, it is a custom to check their official status. Are you a dominant? A submissive? Or could you be a switch? Could you have one or more mate? Or just one? "

"But your majesty, why do I have to participate in this? Am I only a commoner? I am not of noble blood. " I kept my eyes down staring at the red carpet. I felt the kings gaze lingering on my nape.

"Although, you do not have a blood of a noble nor a royal. I consider to to be my son. You lived with us since you were a young breakable child, now you a man ready for marriage. You lived with us long enough for us to consider you family. That is why.. You will participate in this custom." He sighed after finishing his sentence. Looking up, I see the king look over to the doctor. "It is time now, let us find your role-status in the nobility world, child. " with that being said, the doctor walked over to my kneeling body and lifted the extra hair covering my neck.

He began chanting words, causing my neck to glow a faint light. As the doctors words died down, the ominous light died as well.

"Oh my, this child is indeed a rare case. " the doctor spoke. Looking up to  the doctor, he smiled down at me before looking up to the king.

"Square,  purple. " he announced out loud. A mixture  of gasps filled the room.

"Square.. Purple? I never thought a day would come! "

"Son, go for that man. If he is loved by the king, then he is special. We must go for the special people only. "

"Daughter! Go get that boy! "

"Holy shit! "

I looked confusingly at the doctor.

"hahahaha! This is the new! Have I never thought I would see this! Square, and purple! What a unique child you are! " the king laughed in delight. Slapping his hand on the arm rest.

Your majesty-"

"Square mean more than on mate.  Purple me and your a switch. Either you can give birth, or you can impregnate anyone as you please if they have a mark that means they can be impregnated"

As he spoke the king slowly stood up, his clothes swaying with every movement.

Raising his hand the king finally announces,
"My people. Now that we know what this boys agenda us.. Let the banquet commence!! "

The room was filled with claps and laughter in a split second.

All I can think about was 'wtf??? '