Vol. 1 Ch 22 The crown prince.

A/n- I'm not a fan of doing "A/ns but I feel like I need this to be said (not really)
The Google classroom that I thought about running, I opened it up up after a year of it being pushed aside. So if your interested in joining feel free to do so!
----> 5cdypfb
------

Slowly sliding his hands up Kei's thigh, the prince deepened the kiss as best as he could.

"Mgh..?..." Kei snapped out of his  deep thoughts. 'huh? Kei thought.

Kei was completely off guard, and his strength was reduced to nothing. He brought his trembling hands to the crown prince's chest, slightly pushing the other ladder away. Their lips parted, giving Kei room to breathe properly. "Your highness, please..!" Before Kei could continue, the prince connected their lips together once again. "Mf..ga.." Kei struggled to breathe. 'Oh my god.. What is happening..?' Kei thought his mind was going blank, Even after a couple of encounters, The crown prince is already on him.

What felt like minutes stacking to hours, piled up, and their lips had yet to part. The prince's hand traveled up to Kei's cheek, caressing it with affection.

"Kei.." The prince muttered, staring lovingly into the other's eyes. Kei just gave him a 'what do you want look' 

"Kei, you're too precious, although we only talked a couple of times, My heart seems to be captivated by you" 'What does that mean, How does that even make any sense? What logic- No, let's not think like that, I need a way to escape.' "Crown prince, please let me go, I need to go attend to something" Kei mutters, shifting his gaze away from the upper ladder. 

"But I don't want to" The prince sulks. He lowered his head, resting it on Kei's shoulder. The prince nuzzled his head onto Kei's shoulder, taking in the alluring scent the other emits.

"Kei, you're mine, right?" He asks, "what do you mean?" the other replies. "Say that you're mine, together we will make this empire a better place.", "But your highness, You cannot marry me, You must marry a duke's daughter or son, you cannot marry a commoner." The prince lifted his head from Kei's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. 

"As the crown prince, no one can challenge me-what I want I will get. No one can stop me, not even you."

The prince spreads Kei's legs apart, pushing himself in between his legs. "Hug my waist with your legs, let me feel you embrace my lower body, with yours." the prince commands.

'The hell is this bitch doing right now?' Kei thought irritated at the man above him.