20. Killers' Muse

Thank you for your support and your patience. I'll always come back to the track because I value your feeling. Don't ever beg but feel free to nag as I am a person who needs a push.
Thank you for being here. Love.
_____________________________________
..Little love and Violence triggered..

~•~

It is a beautiful rain-soaked morning.

Last night, Mr Kang fell asleep on a chair in Zo's cabin. Eian is sleeping on Zo's lap.
No one is allowed to stay at the patient's cabin, but nobody noticed that they stayed there. Or perhaps they felt bad for them and didn't ask them to leave.

She opens her eyes, finds Mr Kang is brewing coffee for her.

"Aww! Look who is making coffee for me~"

Mr Kang looks at her and smiles.

"You guys should stop treating me as a patient. It feels like torture... I don't like it anymore... I'm fine. I wanna go home."

Mr Kang smiles with his wife's nag. He comes and takes sleepy Eian. Zo brushes her teeth. After she is done, Mr Kang gives her coffee and sits beside her.

Zo looks outside of the window.

"I didn't hear from Yibo...who knows if everything is oky..." Zo says.

Mr Kang moves his fingers, "Don't worry about them. I know they will be fine."

"Hmm... They should... It is just I'm the Guardian... Hu? What's with that look?" Zo exclaims seeing Mr Kang's sad face.

"Can't you care for me a little now?" He moves his hands.

"Hahahaha..." Zo laughs, "there there...my babe is jealous..."

Zo pats Mr Kang's hair... "I can see his dog's tail waving..." She says in her mind.

A few minutes passed... Zo speaks,

"I couldn't save our company. We came to a position after a long journey....but everything turned into ashes... I could not protect your dream, Jun."

Mr Kang holds Zo's hand. "I'm glad you are ok. When you're around, I know I'll build our dream again."

"Why you are so sweet?"

"Because You take care of me very well."

Zo laughs softly.

Suddenly Zo feels pressure on her hand, his eyes are teary
"Jun? What happened?"

"I'm so glad that you're ok..." Mr Kang writes on Zo's palm.

"Sorry for making you worry..." Zo says gripping his hand.

Then Eian wakes up.
"Uhyn...mamma~"

"Wake up Eian..."

Eian wakes up... Mr Kang takes him to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Zo leaves a sigh. She recalls Eric Phi's words.

"He said he will snatch everything from me..... That means I won't die now. First our business, then he will try to destroy my family...
What am I doing sitting in the hospital bed - when there is no time to waste!!!" Zo grips her head in helplessness.

On the other side, Sean and Yibo fell asleep when it was almost dawn. Even though it's not a comfy bed, but it was a lover's embrace. He slept his best in these years.
Sean's leg fall asleep he couldn't move either. He also slept while Yibo is on him. But his sleep lighter than Yibo. As soon as Yibo wakes up, he also wakes up.