28. The Night is Young

⚠️
[The Chapter contains sexual activities, bad languages and descriptions of unpleasant incidents. You have been warned]
Page colour turns into Black.
🖤
___________________________________________

"Sean!!!!!!! Yibo!!!!!! Come downstairs. How long are you gonna stay in bed?" Zo's super loud voice breaks their morning chitchat.

Sean rubs his ear. "Aa! Man, One hell of a wake-up call."

Yibo smiles, "Let's get up."

They come downstairs.

After breakfast, Sean declares that he needs to go out to meet Guardian. They got some news to share. Sean also wants to share everything he found here.

"Ok, go. But be careful. Eric must have not sitting quietly, he probably already found out your connection with us."

"Right. I'll be careful."

Before he leaves he reminds Yibo that they promised to spend time together tonight.

........

Sean left  Zo's place normally but his way to Incheon wasn't smooth.

When he is on his way to Guardian's place, he finds that someone is following him. He takes many turns but the tag doesn't leave him. So he decides to face him off.

He goes to a narrow corner where not many people pass. And the guy appears there in a moment.

He is standing like a black shadow. His face is not clear as he is too covering his face with a black veil.

Sean can guess he is a professional killer. Tall and strong. His dress is like a martial artist. The more fascinating thing is, he has a sword.

He blows whistle with his lips.

Suddenly he rushes at Sean with his sword pointed at Sean. Sean has his gun, but he doesn't use a gun in a locality. So he got a disadvantage cause he can't fight him closely.

Sean dodges the attacks very skillfully. The guy is skilled and fast and merciless. A single mistake can take Sean's life.
He doesn't hurry. He has confidence in himself, so he tries to read his moves and his style.

He tries to strike as well and only landed a few punches and kicks when he grips his hand or attacks from an unexpected direction. In the short place, Sean can move from ground to wall at his full speed where the guy has a big sword in his hand. Though Sean has no place to run away or stay too far from the sword.

Sean can't get closer as the person swings his sword vigorously, on the other hand, Sean didn't bring anything else than the gun.
Sean can perfectly dodge the attacks, but it will be no help until he counterattack.

"You cannot defeat me even you are a little fast. How long are you going to dodge?" The man speaks.

"Yea, you're right," Sean says and jumps upwards.

"Are you planning to attack me from the up? You fool, didn't you realise you came to my range? Take this!" The man speaks and his sword successfully stabs Sean.
He laughs as Sean's blood is scattered everywhere. His eyes are shut to stop the blood from entering.

But when he opens his eyes, he saw Sean's fist within one inch of his face, "got you!" Sean says and the next moment he landed on the ground with pain, as a bolder hit him. He looks up. Sean is standing on him. He can't move an inch.

Just one punch? Who is this man?

He looks and finds his sword pierce through Sean's left side of the body, but he doesn't care at all. He actually made himself stabbed by him to get him in his range. He knows so well where to get wound without damaging inner organs. He is much more professional than this guy.
A dangerous guy indeed!