21. Serenade

⚠️ this chapter contains Sexual activity. Please be cautious about time, place, comfort, surrounding, your age and your actions.
This is a work of fiction. And let it be.
________________________________________
Page colour change to BLACK

.

"I'll explore the mystery of hearts that pulls us..."

Sean takes Yibo's hands and kisses it, and licks.
He kisses his arm, then slowly goes around his neck and his nose rubs Yibo's neck and collar. Yibo's body curves with every touch of Sean. Sean doesn't stop until he finds all the sensitive points of Yibo's body once again. His fingers run through Yibo's hair, he slowly pulls them, and then goes for Yibo's lips again.

Sean presses his lip on Yibo's, those get wet, and the bonding deepens as Sean takes his tongue inside his mouth... passing his warmth through the lips, slowly their whole bodies are engulfed in the warmth of the kiss.

The kiss, it's like an oath, a sealed promise, the heart's confirmation of a pact...like it is dragging each other into the depth of love and asking permission to go further...

"My body feels weak - uncontrollable with his kiss... He is making me drunk without a drop of wine. If he continues to kiss me with this passion, I may get unconscious." Yibo thinks. And he hugs Sean's neck more...

while holding Yibo's wrist tightly They intertwine with each other's lips, saliva drops outside of their mouths... They kiss - like they are whispering to mouth to the mouth instead of the ear.

Sean undoes Yibo's shirt's button and starts nailing his buds...that are answering under his palm.

Yibo entrusted his everything to Sean, and takes pleasure in the long waited affection .... Getting touched by the loved ones..

"I was in this business for long... But it is never painful when it is you... It never felt dirty when you blend everything with your beauty of love...
I don't care if you called an assassin for killing persons... You assassinated that fear-sadness-pain-nightmare-darkness inside me..."

Yibo hugs Sean's waist and his thin fingers play with his skin.

Sean continuously kisses and licks various parts making Yibo moans softly...that arouses Sean more. And he gets wilder...

Yibo's skin is filling red spots by the Sean...those seem shouting mine mine mine...
His internal organs get the chills and making him crave for more. While their body hit each other's...both of the hearts bump loudly saying let me unite.

He moans softly with Sean's name along with his heavy breath. "Sean ....ahy...Sean.."

"In my all dark life- you are a different chapter." Sean thinks as he caresses Yibo's eyelashes to his hair-locks blocking his mole near his nape.

"Tell me, that time, in the building, didn't you feel anything?" Sean says as his lips find Yibo's nipples and circling them. He bites it softly which makes Yibo answer late...

"I do.."

"What did you feel...".

"I wanted to be touched by you and loved by you... Fill me, Sean!" Yibo says. Sean gets satisfied and tires the rest of the shirt's buttons. He slides Yibo's shirt from his shoulder making Yibo twists his body...

Sean's hands withdraw Yibo's shirt and go down, touching-feeling Yibo's new body- new curves...which he made in few years. Ultimately beautiful with white skin and naughty curves anyone can get jealous of.