24. Swing

The next morning Yibo comes to visit the club. He could not come here all these times. His group members heard everything from the news and they also called Yibo several times. Finally, Yibo comes to meet them after taking a decision.

It was a sudden visit. His friends were surprised to see him.

"Captain, oh god! Look at you..."

"You became thin and pale."

"Are you skipping food or sleep?"

"No, I'm doing everything," Yibo says tiredly and sits.

"We heard what happened..."

"I can't believe they even attack your company. The things are real shitty out there..."

"Yea, did you get any info, captain?"

"Yes. We've got a clear idea about most of the things. We just don't know how to stop him."

"Is it done by one guy? That's impossible."

"The mastermind is one. But his army is invincible.
And, that's why I came here to say something."

"Tell us, Captain, we'll help you by any means."

Everyone looks at Yibo. They are waiting for hearing his order.

Yibo exclaims a little then smirks tiredly.

"That won't be necessary. I want you guys to stay out of it. Please. Actually, the guy is out of league. I want you guys to stay safe...  It's not safe to coming here for me either... I was stalked before, for some reason I'm his target. He may hurt you guys to get me..."

"Even so, we're with you. Don't say so much!"

"Yes!" others support him.

"It's not that easy... I know you guys. But everything is very much complicated." Yibo puts his head in his palm.

"Captain!"

"I'm fine," Yibo assures.

"Here, some water..."

"What about Ms Kim?"

"I don't know, What should I do. I can't think of anything else... I can't even protect myself I'm not confident at all, how can I save everyone... I'm really powerless after all..."

They all gather around Yibo. "Captain....don't say that. If you are weak, then we are just annoying mosquitos. One clap and we are dead."

Yibo smiles. "How is she behaving?" Yibo asks about Ms Kim.

She doesn't trouble anymore, but we don't understand her. We don't know what she feels about you...."

"But, don't worry. We can manage her."

.

Little after, Yibo goes to meet Ms Kim.

"Ms Kim, it's me. May I come in?"

Ms Kim still doesn't speak much, or laugh. But she is receiving the treatments silently, that they are providing for her.

Ms Kim is also shocked seeing Yibo's condition...first, she gasped thinking it's a ghost. Then she realised it's Yibo. He is looking like, he came after crossing a desert.

"I won't do any harm. Please stay at ease. I want to speak a little..."  Yibo says. He noticed she became uneasy seeing him.

Yibo sits on a chair. "How are you doing Ms Kim? I'm sorry, I couldn't take care of you properly... My buddies didn't disturb you, are they?"